Multiplayer question

Close Combat: Panthers in the Fog is the first new release (not a re-make of a previous games) in years in the critically acclaimed Close Combat series. It details the desperate German counter-attack at Mortain, the last chance of the Wehrmacht to stave off defeat in Normandy. Can you match the tenacity of the American defenders of Hill 314? Or can you succeed where the Panzers failed, driving through to the sea and changing history? Improved 32-bit graphics and the ability to control more squads than ever bring the Close Combat engine to a new level.
Scotters1

Multiplayer question

Post by Scotters1 »

I always wanted to play my friends in a close combat campaign. Well, I now have 2 gaming laptops and I have one copy of Close Combat Panthers in the Fog. Both computers will use the same network, wireless through my cable modem.

Do I need to buy a 2nd copy? Oh can I have the game installed on both computers?

Do I need to use steam?

Does this game work with Windows 10, since my new gaming laptop has that?

Anything else I need to know. I've never done this before.
mooxe

RE: Multiplayer question

Post by mooxe »

ORIGINAL: Scotters1976

I always wanted to play my friends in a close combat campaign. Well, I now have 2 gaming laptops and I have one copy of Close Combat Panthers in the Fog. Both computers will use the same network, wireless through my cable modem.

Do I need to buy a 2nd copy? Oh can I have the game installed on both computers?

Do I need to use steam?

Does this game work with Windows 10, since my new gaming laptop has that?

Anything else I need to know. I've never done this before.

You should buy a second copy but one copy will work on both to connect.

This game is not played via Steam.

It should work with Windows 10.
Close Combat Series

CCS on Youtube

Join Discord for tech support and online games.
Stwa

RE: Multiplayer question

Post by Stwa »

Version 1.02 works on Steam.

Attachments
PiTF Works on Steam.jpg
PiTF Works on Steam.jpg (153.86 KiB) Viewed 235 times

Return to “Close Combat: Panthers in the Fog”