War Weariness Solution

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies and ship designs with fellow gamers here.

Moderators: elliotg, Icemania

NewportGames

War Weariness Solution

Post by NewportGames »

I was playing a custom game with large squares, no pirates (much less annoying), 10 empires to start, and played Human democracy.

I found playing as a democracy to be difficult.

I found that by myself I was having difficulty defeating even a few Shakturi mainly due to their superior technology and my lack of funds. Both were in my opinion due to playing as a democracy.

I was in a dilemma. My empire war weariness was in the "red" as rampant. Plus, I was short of funds and running my state in the red though my overall cash flow was positive. I could not defeat the Shakturi in my opinion without risking rebellion in the empire. I was going to be forced to make peace which was just about as bad.

I solved the problem by having a rebellion and switching my form of government from Democracy to the Way of the Ancients. In one flash I solved my war weariness problem which switch from rampant to none and my cash flow improved dramatically. This enabled me to stay at war with them until the Ancient Guardians entered the war along with just about everyone else.
greenspacejerk

RE: War Weariness Solution

Post by greenspacejerk »

Brokering a peace deal immediately erases all the war weariness, so if you declare war again on your foe only a fraction of a second later it's as if your people are experiencing warfare for the very first time ...
This gotta be a design oversight! [:-]
annarosy

RE: War Weariness Solution

Post by annarosy »

really tired!Brokering a peace deal immediately erases all the war weariness.

Return to “The War Room”