I need a refund!

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

SuluSea

I need a refund!

Post by SuluSea »

Reading up on American Shipbuilding Co. I've found out
USS Woverine and
USS Sable aren't included in game to assist in
training up pilots?

Distraught, I'll never view at this game the same again.

On a serious note, I'd like to take the time out to thank the developers and the modders for the best game by far ever created.

You're the best drinks are on me (although mine will be lemonade)

Happy gaming and All the best to everyone![:)]
"There’s no such thing as a bitter person who keeps the bitterness to himself.” ~ Erwin Lutzer
geofflambert

RE: I need a refund!

Post by geofflambert »

Are those the barges in Lake Michigan? It's a good thing for the Axis that U-Boats kept them bottled up in the Great Lakes. [:D]

warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: SuluSea

Reading up on American Shipbuilding Co. I've found out
USS Woverine and
USS Sable aren't included in game to assist in
training up pilots?

Distraught, I'll never view at this game the same again.

On a serious note, I'd like to take the time out to thank the developers and the modders for the best game by far ever created.

You're the best drinks are on me (although mine will be lemonade)

Happy gaming and All the best to everyone![:)]
warspite1

This shocking oversight simply goes to prove what the wise amongst us have known all along - this cheap excuse for a game is seriously borked [:-]
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
Yaab

Post by Yaab »

Oh, so they refloat the Marauders? "One a day in Tampa Bay"...
Canoerebel

Post by Canoerebel »

Knavy repeatedly exposed the deep flaws in this game; the wild and unnatural things that take place almost daily. Now Sulu addes new information to shake our faith. This is a case of piling on.
"Rats set fire to Mr. Cooper’s store in Fort Valley. No damage done." Columbus (Ga) Enquirer-Sun, October 2, 1880.
Yaab

Post by Yaab »

If the ships have to travel from the Great Lakes to New Orleans they surely must pass through some Confederate-controlled locations. Vicksburg, Island No 10... Raphael "Canoerebel"Semmes II got all the prizes perhaps?
m10bob

Post by m10bob »

Couple of years ago I started a thread about my SCUBA days diving on some of the navy's lost planes in Lake Michigan.Charts may be obtained giving locations of ships and planes for divers.

Here is one site.

http://airplanes-underwater.blogspot.co ... es-in.html

GetAssista

Post by GetAssista »

ORIGINAL: geofflambert
Are those the barges in Lake Michigan? It's a good thing for the Axis that U-Boats kept them bottled up in the Great Lakes. [:D]
I see some of Great Lakes on the map - Great Bear Lake and Great Slave Lake![:D]
Surely those barges could help train some squads to carrier ready status, what an oversight...
Yaab

Post by Yaab »

ORIGINAL: m10bob

Couple of years ago I started a thread about my SCUBA days diving on some of the navy's lost planes in Lake Michigan.Charts may be obtained giving locations of ships and planes for divers.

Great Lakes - arsenal of democracy. Who knew?
geofflambert

Post by geofflambert »

ORIGINAL: Yaab

If the ships have to travel from the Great Lakes to New Orleans they surely must pass through some Confederate-controlled locations. Vicksburg, Island No 10... Raphael "Canoerebel"Semmes II got all the prizes perhaps?

That's right, there's a woodclad gunboat there (I believe it is the "Cahokia") that is fully prepared to stop any such movement.

Or is it the "Carondelet"? I have pictures somewhere.

geofflambert

Post by geofflambert »

ORIGINAL: GetAssista
ORIGINAL: geofflambert
I see some of Great Lakes on the map - Great Bear Lake and Great Slave Lake![:D]
Surely those barges could help train some squads to carrier ready status, what an oversight...

The oversight was not training Grizzly Bears to do amphib landings. I would not want to be a member of the Coast Guard delivering them to their objective, though.

Revthought

Post by Revthought »

ORIGINAL: m10bob

Here is one site.

http://airplanes-underwater.blogspot.co ... es-in.html

My dad is a scuba diver. I never understood this hobby, especially in the days of ROVs. And even more especially when I think of actually swimming in the cold polluted waters of the great lakes. [:D]
Playing at war is a far better vocation than making people fight in them.
PaxMondo

Post by PaxMondo »

Totally BORKED~~!!!
Pax

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”