The Generals HQ Gaming Group

Post here to meet players for MP games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess.

Moderator: Vic

gazfun

The Generals HQ Gaming Group

Post by gazfun »

We are a growing community where we play various PBEM Games. Also we have a growing ATG Community with people looking for more games ATG Community
Thanks
gazfun

RE: The Generals HQ Gaming Group

Post by gazfun »

Looking for more players in our tournament game for the year.
gazfun

Post by gazfun »

http://www.thegeneralshq.org/advanced-t ... ame-signup
New Training game starting here thanks everyone
PeTeTashi

Post by PeTeTashi »

I've applied to the your website, pending account activation. Will signup on the proper thread when able.
gazfun

Post by gazfun »

Great
gazfun

Post by gazfun »

Heads up for anyone registrating, please go to the "contact us" menu to register as the form is down for the moment.

All fixed rego as normal
gazfun

Post by gazfun »

Live online chat system has been installed JChat Social which is similar to Skype and Skype friendly, and combat-able. There is no need to go separate sites for this Com all you need to do is register, its all inclusive to TGHQ member's when you sign in. Also this system has file attachments to each user.

One of the difficulties with gaming online is the com system. This needs to be done properly. The advantage with a Joomla web site is that developers are improving systems all the time. and Im happy to say that TGHQ is adapting all the time.
We have a completely new Moderating system where no moderator is part of the actual game. This improves impartiality and reduces bias, and headaches for Moderators.

gazfun

Post by gazfun »

Looking for players for TGHQ Game6
TGHQ Game 6 I will not be involvement in this therefore we will need 6 to 8 players
gazfun

Post by gazfun »

Ok thanks for signing up but what are you going to do now?
gazfun

Post by gazfun »

We have had installed a completely new com system a couple of months ago, which has upload and download privileges, no need to sign into several sites, and is better than SLACK because you can talk peer to peer live to any member of TGHQ and it doesn't cost much to do so, from an admin point of view.
Its a very demanding work running a site like this, and I dont do it just to find a game for myself, there are easier ways of doing this.
Playing wargames online shouldn't be about just beating your opponent and getting a trophy for it, if that is your soul goal then you are going to come out short.
Games, using the best intercommunication tools is important between people is critical as possibly some people have found out, to their surprise, especially in some games of multiplayer ATG. Like GD1938 and Napoleonic Mods.
Joomla Chat Social with group peer to peer video chat installed here, Real-time Strategy Games can be played without going to yet another com. system.
Ive enlisted a new admin team who are genuinely helping me out, without out any hidden agendas.
Little real help has ever been given, and I don't mean just running games here at TGHQ I mean real admin help...

Return to “Opponents Wanted”