Victory & Glory Napoleon

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

kagee

Victory & Glory Napoleon

Post by kagee »

I have been going back and forth with support trying to get a PC registration key and a download link for Victory & Glory Napoleon. I spent $150 on a Kickstarter pledge that read in part that I would get the boardgame AND PC game. After 6 mailings all I've been able to get is a Steam key for the game but nothing on how to get the PC version.

It's now the 2nd day of release and soon to be the third. I am frustrated as I really want the PC download (non-Steam ver)of the game. Is anyone else experiencing the same problem or am I overlooking something?
Challerain

RE: Victory & Glory Napoleon

Post by Challerain »

Took a quick look at the Kickstarter page and all I could find was this:

The Victory and Glory: Napoleon PC Game will be released by Slitherine on January 28, 2016. All backers who choose the software with their pledge will receive a Steam code by email on that date to download the game.

Maybe only a Steam code was offered?
kagee

RE: Victory & Glory Napoleon

Post by kagee »

I received an email after pledging for the Kickstarter that said in Part:

The reward was the Premium Board Game ($95) + PC Game ($30)

Advance copy of the Premium board game AND the PC game version of Victory and Glory: Napoleon, and all of the stretch goals that are unlocked during the campaign.

Nothing was mentioned about a Steam Key. But maybe you have a valid point. However, all the PC versions of my Matrix/Slitherine collection allowed a Steam Key after the purchase of the PC version not before and never in lieu of.

Return to “General Discussion”