Closed Searching for grand campaign adversary

For non-server PBEM games, post here to look for an opponent.

Moderators: Joel Billings, Sabre21

Dinglir

Closed Searching for grand campaign adversary

Post by Dinglir »

I'm in the market for a grand campaign (41-45). I certainly don't mind playing an experienced player, who can teach me the ins and outs of this game "the hard way". If you're experienced, I would prefer playing the russians, otherwise the germans - but the other way round works for me as well.

I'm pretty new to WitE, but I have been playing strategy games intensively for ages - My Steam account tells me, that I have played 2000 hours worth of Hearts of Iron III. I gave that up, as the AI didn't really pose a threat no matter what difficulty level I set for the game.

I am also very interested in the history of WWII - I have a copy of "Acthung Panzer" on my bookshelf. I can also entertain at length over the qualities of the PzKpfw V compared to the PzKpfw VI.

I am pretty comitted to seing the campign through to the end. I estimate that I will be able to complete an average of one turn per day.

Finally: I suggest we exchange emails when we start the game, so that we may inform the other part of upcoming pauses in game commitment (due to holidays etc.)
To be is to do -- Socrates
To do is to be -- Jean-Paul Sartre
Do be do be do -- Frank Sinatra
Peltonx

RE: Searching for grand campaign adversary

Post by Peltonx »

Beta Tester WitW & WitE

Return to “Opponents Wanted”