Patching

Panzer Command: Ostfront is the latest in a new series of 3D turn-based tactical wargames which include single battles, multi-battle operations and full war campaigns with realistic units, tactics and terrain and an informative and practical interface. Including a full Map Editor, 60+ Scenarios, 10 Campaigns and a very long list of improvements, this is the ultimate Panzer Command release for the Eastern Front!

Moderator: rickier65

budd

Patching

Post by budd »

Rick....got a new computer and i'm reinstalling PCO, will base game to 2.0.330 get me current?

and what mods do you use, i remember using a thin rubberband mod, a bigger infantry squad mod, buts thats all i can remember. I'm assuming all the new models are in the newest patch. Looking forward to playing PCO with a higher graphics setting than i used to......works on Win 10 without problems...right?
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"Be Yourself; Everyone else is already taken" ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.
rickier65

RE: Patching

Post by rickier65 »

ORIGINAL: **budd**

Rick....got a new computer and i'm reinstalling PCO, will base game to 2.0.330 get me current?

and what mods do you use, i remember using a thin rubberband mod, a bigger infantry squad mod, buts thats all i can remember. I'm assuming all the new models are in the newest patch. Looking forward to playing PCO with a higher graphics setting than i used to......works on Win 10 without problems...right?

Hi Budd,

Yes install and run the 2.0.330 update and you will be current.

As far as mods, I don't usually use them after tying them mainly because they make it hard to trouble shoot if someone has a problem. But I'm fairly sure we incorporated model updates as well as some campaign and scenario updates.

One Scenario that wasn't included was the Hill 621 scenario. The map and support files were added, but not the scenario ( I didn't want to run into any problems with copyright issues. ) I would load it if you haven't played it yet.

Hope you enjoy your new cmputer.

thanks
Rick

Return to “Panzer Command: Ostfront”