Victory and Glory Card System!

Victory and Glory: Napoleon is a game of grand strategy and fast-play tactical battles where you take the role of Napoleon Bonaparte and attempt to dominate the entire continent of Europe.
Daniele

Victory and Glory Card System!

Post by Daniele »

To win a war, armies might be not enough. You need political skills as well, allowing you to change the balance of power in your favour, forge new alliances and isolate the enemy.

The endless conflict between Napoleon and the several Coalitions formed against him was fought following exactly this simple rule. Great Britain didn’t have a ground army able to counter alone the capacity of the Revolutionary France and was forced to convince and support potential allies on the Continent.

On the other hand, Napoleon took many risks to manage fighting on multiple fronts at once, stretching his resources and wasting time and materials.

In Victory and Glory: Napoleon, you will face the danger of a situation where alliances could change rapidly, and allies could turn into foes.

Thanks to an innovative Card System, you will be able to alter the course of the War, raising special troops, creating buffer states or preventing minor nations joining a hostile alliance.

Take a look at this nice infographic, giving you a little taste of what you can expect in the game!

For more information, please visit the product page

[center]Image[/center]
vonRocko

RE: Victory and Glory Card System!

Post by vonRocko »

It's looking good!
Thanks
andrea23

Post by andrea23 »

amazing [&o]
SteveD64

Post by SteveD64 »

Looks good! Any timeframe for release?
jack54

Post by jack54 »

[:)]real nice.... thanks for posting the images! I'm looking forward to the game!
Avatar: Me borrowing Albert Ball's Nieuport 17

Counter from Bloody April by Terry Simo (GMT)
Daniele

Post by Daniele »

@CLEVELAND
The game will be released on March, 17
GIJim

Post by GIJim »

I found a fault in the card system. The Tilsit Treaty's card reads " May be played if Russia has lost a major battle where it had 7 or more eliminated within the last 3 turns. When you try to use it you get "Russia must lose at least 7 units in that [the last one] battle."
James P. Faust
*Lava*

Post by *Lava* »

ORIGINAL: GIJim

I found a fault in the card system. The Tilsit Treaty's card reads " May be played if Russia has lost a major battle where it had 7 or more eliminated within the last 3 turns. When you try to use it you get "Russia must lose at least 7 units in that [the last one] battle."

I've used this card and it worked okay.

Did you try and use it immediately after the battle? I used it the turn following the battle.

Return to “Victory and Glory: Napoleon”