Version 1.50 on windows 10

Post bug reports and ask for tech support here.

Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

Jomi

Version 1.50 on windows 10

Post by Jomi »

Hello friends. I´m running the 1.50 version of the game on windows 10. I have a problem. In the scenario menu doesn´t appear the text of scenarios and the text of historical briefings. Why? What can I do?
Thank you very much.
zakblood

RE: Version 1.50 on windows 10

Post by zakblood »

have you loaded all the pre requites?

tm.asp?m=3910950

as the version that comes with the game is needed even if you have a later version?
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
bos142

Post by bos142 »

Hi all,

I am having a problem with my version of WITP with the new Windows 10 update. When i am in the game there is a serious delay in scrolling across the map or when clicking on any action. I decrease the map scroll delay to 0 and i still have a really long delay in crossing the map or opening any other tab in the game. Do you have any suggestions? it was working just fine before the update.

Sincerely,

Alfred

Post by Alfred »

ORIGINAL: bos142

Hi all,

I am having a problem with my version of WITP with the new Windows 10 update. When i am in the game there is a serious delay in scrolling across the map or when clicking on any action. I decrease the map scroll delay to 0 and i still have a really long delay in crossing the map or opening any other tab in the game. Do you have any suggestions? it was working just fine before the update.

Sincerely,

Try installing the complete set of DX9. Read this thread and follow the links provided by VPaulus.

tm.asp?m=3910950

Alfred
Zacktar

Post by Zacktar »

ORIGINAL: bos142

Hi all,

Sincerely,

In case anyone's still having this problem, the -dd_sw and -SingleCPUOrders switches on the command line fixed it for me.
Never hold discussions with the monkey when the organ grinder is in the room.

Return to “Tech Support”