France 40

Norm Koger's The Operational Art of War III is the next game in the award-winning Operational Art of War game series. TOAW3 is updated and enhanced version of the TOAW: Century of Warfare game series. TOAW3 is a turn based game covering operational warfare from 1850-2015. Game scale is from 2.5km to 50km and half day to full week turns. TOAW3 scenarios have been designed by over 70 designers and included over 130 scenarios. TOAW3 comes complete with a full game editor.

Moderators: JAMiAM, ralphtricky

just_one_more_turn

France 40

Post by just_one_more_turn »

I am new to the game, finally got around to installing and looking it over today after owning it for years. France 40 is of interest to me, but I only see one scenario in the classics folder. Are there any other scenarios available, I went to the scenarios list here on this site but saw none also at the Stratagist (those look like only for older editions?). Any help is appreciated, Thanks
Oberst_Klink

RE: France 40

Post by Oberst_Klink »

ORIGINAL: just_one_more_turn

I am new to the game, finally got around to installing and looking it over today after owning it for years. France 40 is of interest to me, but I only see one scenario in the classics folder. Are there any other scenarios available, I went to the scenarios list here on this site but saw none also at the Stratagist (those look like only for older editions?). Any help is appreciated, Thanks
Check this one out from my mate Steve aka sPzAbt653:

tm.asp?m=3801584

Klink, Oberst
My Blog & on Twitter.
Visit CS Legion on Twitter & Facebook for updates.
just_one_more_turn

Post by just_one_more_turn »

Thank you, wow that one is a monster!
r6kunz

Post by r6kunz »

I agree Herr Oberst. I have not tried it, but I have looked at it. I looks like it is up to Steve Sill's usual standards.

By the way, have you tried the France 40? I have not played it for a long time, but I recall it was an interesting scenario.

Cheers
Avatar image was taken in hex 87,159 Vol 11 of
Vietnam Combat Operations by Stéphane MOUTIN LUYAT aka Boonierat.

Return to “Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III”