Random Game vs 4 AI (completed)

Post descriptions of your brilliant victories and bitter defeats here.

Moderator: Vic

Tac2i

Random Game vs 4 AI (completed)

Post by Tac2i »

I usually play against 3 AI but decided to give 4 AI a try. Initially I was a little worried after seeing the map as all 4 AI had borders with my regime. If they all went to war with me I'm not sure I would have prevailed. Game started in January 1931. Knowing I have at least three turns of peace I begin to mobilize my armies and research MG, AT Gun and Armored Car. In July 1931 Confederate States declares war on me. The following turn Toulouse declares war on Sun Empire (whew!) In November 1931 Eastern Empire declares war on me and I have a very long border with them. I was a little surprised it took the Eastern Empire so long before it went to war. It was a long struggle, 5 1/2 years, but in the end I won. It certainly helped that the French and Japanese were battling each other. About the end of the third year I declared war on the French. The Russians were nearly defeated at this point and the English were on the ropes. In order to get the final points needed for victory I declared war on the Japanese. My highly experienced armies and officers quickly cut through the weakened Japanese lines in most places. Fun game!

At Start Strategic Map - Jan 1931
Strategic Map - Jan 1936
Strategic Map - Apr 1936
Strategic Map - May 1936
End of Game - Full Map May 1936

Here is a video I put together from some screenshots. Nothing fancy, just a simple video about 1 1/2 minutes long (33MB).

Webizen vs 4 AI video (updated 1/29/2016)

Settings:
Delayed War Mod
X-Large Map (68 VP needed for victory)
Land World (some ocean)
Map Loop
Stone Age
Full Climate
4 AI regimes
Depleted Land (less resources)
My regime (Das Reich) moves last
At Start Nations
Tac2i (formerly webizen)
Tac2i

RE: Random Game vs 4 AI (completed)

Post by Tac2i »

Updated the video to make it a little more polished. Still nothing fancy but an improvement.
Tac2i (formerly webizen)
ironbmike

RE: Random Game vs 4 AI (completed)

Post by ironbmike »

Excellent game!

And I just realized, you're Tac2i on Steam. I've been chatting with you as Vincent K. McMahon! I'm really loving the AARs here.

Return to “After Action Reports”