Saved Games

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Rayfer

Saved Games

Post by Rayfer »

Can't find where saved games are on my computer. They don't show up in the file location. Any tips to find them? Thanks, Ray
PS...want to delete some but can't seem to do so in-game...can I...?
Rayfer
Oberst_Klink

RE: Saved Games

Post by Oberst_Klink »

ORIGINAL: Rayfer

Can't find where saved games are on my computer. They don't show up in the file location. Any tips to find them? Thanks, Ray
In the sub-folder SAVE and there ARCHIVE or AUTOSAVE.

Klink, Oberst
My Blog & on Twitter.
Visit CS Legion on Twitter & Facebook for updates.
RogerJNeilson

Post by RogerJNeilson »

ORIGINAL: Rayfer

You have to delete them in the folder, they cannot be deleted in the game, just overwritten.

Just go to the Save folder in Windows Explorer or whatever you use and delete the ones you want rid of - be careful not to delete the ones you want though.

Roger
An unplanned dynasty: Roger Neilson, Roger Neilson 11, Roger Neilson 3 previous posts 898+1515 + 1126 = 3539.....Finally completed my game which started the day WITP:AE was released
Rayfer

Post by Rayfer »

Thanks guys...I appreciate the prompt replies. I take it the saves are those wpae000.pws files, with the 000, 001, 002, etc. corresponding with the numbered slot save in game.
Rayfer
RogerJNeilson

Post by RogerJNeilson »

Yes that's right, 001 is always the combat save. Everything else above that in numbers are your choices of saves.

Roger
An unplanned dynasty: Roger Neilson, Roger Neilson 11, Roger Neilson 3 previous posts 898+1515 + 1126 = 3539.....Finally completed my game which started the day WITP:AE was released

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”