Anniversary Coupons

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

IainMcNeil

Anniversary Coupons

Post by IainMcNeil »

We like to reward our loyal fans and we've come up with a great way to do that. Now, just by being a member of the community you can get up to 50% off your purchases in the store! All you need to do is create an account on the forum and your discount will start building up! Remember to use a valid email address as the coupons will be sent to this address!

How it Works
On the Anniversary of the date you register with us you'll get your coupon! This date will be either the date you set up your forum account on Slitherine or Matrix, or the date you registered your first game with us. If you play any PBEM++ games, it could be the first time you logged in to multiplayer, as this automatically registers your serials.
On the Anniversary you'll receive a mail that links you to the coupon generator which is built in to the [System].

The registration date is take in this priority:
1. The date you registered for the Matrix members area.
2. If you never registered for the Matrix members area, the date you registered for the Matrix forum.
3. If you never did either of the above then the date you registered for the Slitherine site, forum or first played a PBEM++ game.

When Will I receive My Coupon?
To check when your Anniversary coupon will be sent go to [My Account]

How Do I Use My Coupon?
The coupon can only be used in the Slitherine, Matrix & Ageod stores. To use your coupon, add items to your shopping cart as normal and on the checkout page enter your coupon. Your coupon will expire 30 days after it is generated so make sure you use it quick!

Why Do I get a Coupon?
Because you're great and we really appreciate you being a member of the community. You don't need to do anything other than have an account with us to get one, though the longer you've been with us and the more games you register the higher your discount will be!

I Didn't get a Coupon!
If you think you should have had a coupon then check your Registration date at [My Account]. If that looks OK, then check the email address that the account is linked to and check there is no typo in the email address. If that looks OK, check your spam filter to make sure it was not removed. Finally check that you have not opted out of receiving the coupons here [Anniversary Coupons List]. If that all looks fine you can resend your coupon here [Request New Email].

My Coupon Doesn't Work
The coupons have been thoroughly tested so it's unlikely the coupon is really not working. Carefully check you have entered the coupon correctly. Make sure there are no leading or training spaces when you enter it. Remember the coupon can only be used once, so don't share it with a friend or you won't be able to use it! If you're sure you've done everything right then contact support and they'll help you work out the problem.

I've Lost My Coupon!
Don't worry, you can just look up your coupon again by going to [Anniversary Coupons List].

I Don’t Want Your Coupon!
No problems! We know not everyone likes to receive mails so if you don’t want to receive a coupon just unsubscribe here [Unsubscribe].

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask! Make sure you let you friends know as we want to send out as many of these as we can to reward our loyal fans!
Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games
Mobeer

RE: Anniversary Coupons

Post by Mobeer »

Cool idea.

So if I registered in 2007, then do I still have a chance to get a coupon?
zakblood

Post by zakblood »

yes
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
baloo7777

Post by baloo7777 »

If I registered in May 2009, does that mean I wait until this coming May to get my coupon?
JRR
Raikkonen

Post by Raikkonen »

Thank you for this summary. This answers all my questions. Just disappointed that I have to wait until October for my coupon. There are games I want now!!!!
zakblood

Post by zakblood »

check your account Anniversary Coupons List and see if you have one now
Raikkonen

Post by Raikkonen »

They started this in November. I checked and nothing there. I'll be pleased when it arrives and I'm sure I'll use it, just would love to have one to get DC Barbarossa NOW! No complaining here. I can never understand why some people complain when Matrix issues coupons. I haven't missed it, just have to wait longer than most. I'm happy they do this!
baloo7777

Post by baloo7777 »

ORIGINAL: zakblood

check your account Anniversary Coupons List and see if you have one now

Just checked and no coupon. Disappointed. Want to make a purchase and a coupon would be nice. Hopefully this isn't an oversight and just have to wait.
JRR
IainMcNeil

Post by IainMcNeil »

As Zak says you can check the registration date using the instructions above to find out when you'll receive your coupon.
Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games
Generalisimo

Post by Generalisimo »

Report | Post #: 3
Hi!
Your registration date is, like you said, in May, so you have to wait until May 2016 arrives. [;)] (you can check your registration date on the Unified Login here: [MY ACCOUNT] )
The system went live on November 6th 2015, so that's why you didn't get one in 2015 [:(]
Fernando Turi
Slitherine IT Developer
ashandresash

Post by ashandresash »

That's a great idea, congratulations. Though I'll have to wait till August... how many good games more will have been released by then [;)]
Rodwonder

Post by Rodwonder »

Nice idea... But I didn't get one, Registration was 1/05/12...

Oh! found it! Thanks!!!
Rod T DeMore
CarnageINC

Post by CarnageINC »

WooT, I just read about this and looking my anniversary is coming up in about a month! Nice [:)]
VPaulus

Post by VPaulus »

A slight clarification. The registration date is take in this priority:
1. The date you registered for the Matrix members area.
2. If you never registered for the Matrix members area, the date you registered for the Matrix forum.
3. If you never did either of the above then the date you registered for the Slitherine site, forum or first played a PBEM++ game.
freeboy

Post by freeboy »

Its funny after multiple unplayable games, and expensive ones at that, and nearly 70 purchased titles I have no coupons.. I guess there is no other way to explain this other than to say I am not a valued customer and will NEVER buy another game from MAtrix... there is always steam.. so a good day and good gaming to you all ....
"Tanks forward"
demyansk

Post by demyansk »

Hi
I checked my account, it says February 2008. Also, no anniversary coupons granted to this user, I should see on in February?

Nice for doing this
zakblood

Post by zakblood »

yes
VPaulus

Post by VPaulus »

ORIGINAL: freeboy

Its funny after multiple unplayable games, and expensive ones at that, and nearly 70 purchased titles I have no coupons.. I guess there is no other way to explain this other than to say I am not a valued customer and will NEVER buy another game from MAtrix... there is always steam.. so a good day and good gaming to you all ....
On the Anniversary of the date you register with us you'll get your coupon!
The date of your anniversary is 29th June. So, you'll receive a coupon on the 29th of June. :)
invernomuto

Post by invernomuto »

So I have to wait untill 23rd September? :( :( :(
Registration Date: 09-23-2004

Can we swap it with my birth date (14th of April)?
[:D][:D][:D]
Zap

Post by Zap »

ORIGINAL: invernomuto

So I have to wait untill 23rd September? :( :( :(
Registration Date: 09-23-2004

Can we swap it with my birth date (14th of April)?
[:D][:D][:D]

Yea, was disappointed when I found out that I have to wait till august

Return to “General Discussion”