Shattered unit is disorganized

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

Mayhemizer_slith

Shattered unit is disorganized

Post by Mayhemizer_slith »

Playing 2.1.0.

Japanese AA gun was shattered and it is disorganized when it comes back to play.

Do you need a save file or is this a known bug? What would be the best phase for save file?
If your attack is going really well, it's an ambush.

-Murphy's war law
Centuur

RE: Shattered unit is disorganized

Post by Centuur »

You can put the gamesave in here (from before the reinforcementphase if available). This bug looks like a new one...
Peter
Shannon V. OKeets

Post by Shannon V. OKeets »

ORIGINAL: Centuur

You can put the gamesave in here (from before the reinforcementphase if available). This bug looks like a new one...
Also if you post the saved game here, any of the beta testers could edit your game to change the status of the unit to Organized.
Steve

Perfection is an elusive goal.
Mayhemizer_slith

I just remembered I reported this one [8|] No need to organize AA gun, I don' have enough transporters to take it back to action this impulse.

Here is the save file from USSR production. Just build something and proceed through every step. Place AA gun in Fukuoka. Axis go first, no matter who win initiative roll. AA gun will be organized until it is Japanese first impulse. It was organized when Japan chose action but became disorganized when it was Japanese turn for naval air.
Attachments
AAgunbug.zip
(1.59 MiB) Downloaded 3 times

-Murphy's war law
Mayhemizer_slith

Here is another save file from Japanese choose action phase. AA gun is organized but will be disorganized at naval air phase.
Attachments
AAgunbug2.zip
(1.59 MiB) Downloaded 5 times

-Murphy's war law
Shannon V. OKeets

ORIGINAL: Mayhemizer

I just remembered I reported this one [8|] No need to organize AA gun, I don' have enough transporters to take it back to action this impulse.

Here is the save file from USSR production. Just build something and proceed through every step. Place AA gun in Fukuoka. Axis go first, no matter who win initiative roll. AA gun will be organized until it is Japanese first impulse. It was organized when Japan chose action but became disorganized when it was Japanese turn for naval air.
Wow, that's weird.[X(] I'll investigate.
Steve

Shannon V. OKeets

ORIGINAL: Mayhemizer

Here is another save file from Japanese choose action phase. AA gun is organized but will be disorganized at naval air phase.
Thank you for the saved game.
Steve

Shannon V. OKeets

I've fixed this using your saved game.

November 11, 2015 - Fixed a problem with AA unit reinforcements which had been destroyed after using their AA Fire capability, becoming disorganized following the Port Attack phase because the units’ AA Fired flags were still set. Those flags are now cleared when an AA unit is placed in the Setup Tray and also at the beginning of the Port Attack phase. The latter change is for older saved games.
Steve

Return to “Tech Support”