No Sound on Panzer Corps

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_PanzerCorps

gtrpastor

No Sound on Panzer Corps

Post by gtrpastor »

Hi. I have no sound when running Panzer Corps. Everything else seems to work fine except for the sound.

I have the same problem with The Operational Art of War III. So maybe it is a problem with Matrix games in general.

Everything worked fine just a few days ago.

I'm running Windows 10 64-bit. There was an update. Maybe that is the problem.

I have uploaded my dxdiag info.

Thanks in advance for the help.
Attachments
DxDiag.txt
(81.72 KiB) Downloaded 5 times
VPaulus

RE: No Sound on Panzer Corps

Post by VPaulus »

Panzer Corps is developed was developed by different developers which used a different game engine with nothing in common besides both working On Windows. So these are two totally different games.

Tour audio drivers are very old, from 2010. How have you installed Windows 10? Upgrade from a previous version? Have you tried to update them with a new version?
gtrpastor

Post by gtrpastor »

Thanks for the response VPaulus,

The drivers were old. They were the newest available from the Dell website (and finding drivers from this particular vendor seems impossible otherwise).

I think it was a corrupted codec. I couldn't play MP3 or WAV files. Later it wouldn't even boot into Windows.

But I fixed the problem. I wiped and reloaded Windows 10 without the old sound driver. It seems to be doing fine with the default WDM audio driver.

Sean
VPaulus

Post by VPaulus »

Your graphic card drivers were also old.
I suggest you to try the Intel Driver Update Utility and check if there are new drivers.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/downlo ... te-Utility

Return to “Tech Support”