Sealion

Fans of the old Panzer General series rejoice for the release of Panzer Corps. Following in the footsteps of the popular SSI masterpiece and sharing with the General series the same level of engagement and strategic depth, Panzer Corps will keep an unmistakable "PG feeling" whilst improving and refining the gameplay and balance. Panzer Corps will feature 26 scenarios on 21 unique maps, covering most major battles of the European Theatre of World War II and including a few hypothetical 'what if' scenarios based on your actions. Now expanded with a full-war mega-campaign and the Afrika Corps and Allied Corps releases!

Moderator: MOD_PanzerCorps

demyansk

Sealion

Post by demyansk »

I played the first battle and it was an easy one but fun. I like the addition of the tomatoes, tasted good!

Supply dumps - Besides part of the scenario, do they add anything to the units?

I think I'll get back into playing.
dsawan

RE: Sealion

Post by dsawan »

has anyone won the second scenario?
nikivdd

Post by nikivdd »

ORIGINAL: demjansk

I played the first battle and it was an easy one but fun. I like the addition of the tomatoes, tasted good!

Supply dumps - Besides part of the scenario, do they add anything to the units?

I think I'll get back into playing.

Taking out the supply dumps will award prestige.
nikivdd

Post by nikivdd »

ORIGINAL: dsawan

has anyone won the second scenario?

Braccada successfully finished the second scenario.

https://www.youtube.com/user/braccada/videos
Rosseau

Post by Rosseau »

I am currently playing the Eastern Front Soviet Storm mod (Defense of Leningrad scenario), and have never seen the AI perform so aggressively and "intelligently."

I have every PzC product available. Admittedly, I have not played fully through the campaigns and not even touched some of the DLCs. But if the British AI in Sealion just sits there as it usually does on the defensive, I will be understandably disappointed.

My limited experience so far begs the question - How can a modder possibly outshine the developers themselves? I am hoping I am wrong on this and would be happy for someone to give me examples of the kind of AI behavior I'm seeing in the mod also in the game and official DLCs. With all due respect, of course [:)]
demyansk

Post by demyansk »

Hi Rousseau.

I will have to try that mod, could you please send me a link for that mod?

Thanks demj
Rosseau

Post by Rosseau »

Here it is. The Leningrad scenario (second one in the campaign?) is very good. But please keep in mind I have only played the main official campaigns, so some of the official DLC's may be good or better. Just good to see an active AI [;)]

http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=50342

demyansk

Post by demyansk »

Hi Rosseau,

I really love this game with all the mods, unbelievable - by the way - is it difficult to get this mod running?
Rosseau

Post by Rosseau »

No, super easy with JSGME. Best free dlc I've ever played [;)]

Return to “Panzer Corps”