Question for KI

John Tiller's Campaign Series exemplifies tactical war-gaming at its finest by bringing you the entire collection of TalonSoft's award-winning campaign series. Containing TalonSoft's West Front, East Front, and Rising Sun platoon-level combat series, as well as all of the official add-ons and expansion packs, the Matrix Edition allows players to dictate the events of World War II from the tumultuous beginning to its climatic conclusion. We are working together with original programmer John Tiller to bring you this updated edition.

Moderators: Jason Petho, Peter Fisla, asiaticus, dogovich

bayern

Question for KI

Post by bayern »

Good Morning

a question about the KIT Settings

Unfortunately, my English is not very good, but I hope that someone can answer me ask ;-)

1 question:

if I set the AI, for instance: Axis Shifting AI, Prohibit AI backtracking, I have only once the button "Activate AI" press and the AI is then set for the next battle so,or do I have to press the button every time battle again ?

2 question:
I do not understand exactly what function "Prohibit Backtracking AI" stands ?

Thank you
Crossroads

RE: Question for KI

Post by Crossroads »

ORIGINAL: bayern

Good Morning

a question about the KIT Settings

Unfortunately, my English is not very good, but I hope that someone can answer me ask ;-)

Hello Bayern! I am not a native either. Strangest language, isn't it! [;)]
1 question:

if I set the AI, for instance: Axis Shifting AI, Prohibit AI backtracking, I have only once the button "Activate AI" press and the AI is then set for the next battle so,or do I have to press the button every time battle again ?

You only have to set it once during a scenario.

2 question:
I do not understand exactly what function "Prohibit Backtracking AI" stands ?

To be honest I don't know if it should have been an option at the end, just the default.

It used to be so AI would spend especially its HQ and Leader action points driving back and forth, back and forth, between two hexes. This option prevents most of that nonsense from happening.
Visit us at: Campaign Series Legion
---
CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 < Available now
CS: Middle East 1948-1985 2.0 < 3.0 In the works

Return to “John Tiller's Campaign Series”