Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Experienced JFB Looking for an Experienced Allied Player GC ( closed )

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted >> Experienced JFB Looking for an Experienced Allied Player GC ( closed ) Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Experienced JFB Looking for an Experienced Allied Playe... - 10/24/2015 10:52:57 PM   
Freedom205

Have played as the Japanese since the beginning of UV and am looking for a new Allied opponent. Stock game SC 2 preferred. I am easy to get along with on house rules, but need to have PDU on and realistic R and D off. ( it is not historical, but I enjoy and look forward to running the aircraft R and D and it keeps the air war near equal almost until 44 )

I have no plans of invading India, Oz, NZ or Hawaii. ( unless they are undefended with their troops elsewhere making trouble )

I am picky about my opponents, so I will apologize in advance. I have references if you want them, and I may ask for them. ( I would like to think my past Allied opponents enjoyed playing me, but I could be wrong )

Mike

< Message edited by Mike Hall -- 10/27/2015 2:54:10 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: Experienced JFB Looking for an Experienced Allied P... - 10/25/2015 5:25:48 PM   
darbymcd

Hi Mike. I just wanted to put in a recommendation for anyone looking for a game that Mike is a very accomodating and skilled player, I had a somewhat short but very pleasant game with him and would not hesitate to encourage anyone looking for a long term commitment to pick this one up!

(in reply to Freedom205)
Post #: 2
RE: Experienced JFB Looking for an Experienced Allied P... - 10/26/2015 12:51:12 AM   
zuluhour

"( I would like to think my past Allied opponents enjoyed playing me, but I could be wrong )" quote

(in reply to darbymcd)
Post #: 3
RE: Experienced JFB Looking for an Experienced Allied P... - 10/26/2015 1:23:57 AM   
Zeta16

Interested, how many turns a day are we looking at?

"Ours was the first revolution in the history of mankind that truly reversed the course of government, and with three little words: 'We the people.' 'We the people' tell the government what to do, it doesn't tell us." -Ronald Reagan

(in reply to zuluhour)
Post #: 4
RE: Experienced JFB Looking for an Experienced Allied P... - 10/26/2015 1:52:08 AM   
Freedom205

I average 9 to 12 turns per week. Once every 3 weeks or so I miss a day, most Saturdays and Sundays I can knock off 2 to 3 turns.

I should have mentioned I prefer 2 day turns. ( except for turn 1 )

(in reply to Zeta16)
Post #: 5
RE: Experienced JFB Looking for an Experienced Allied P... - 10/26/2015 3:06:10 PM   
Zeta16

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mike Hall

I average 9 to 12 turns per week. Once every 3 weeks or so I miss a day, most Saturdays and Sundays I can knock off 2 to 3 turns.

I should have mentioned I prefer 2 day turns. ( except for turn 1 )

I am real interested, I am good with about any house rules, so we would be playing scen 2 with the latest official patch.

"Ours was the first revolution in the history of mankind that truly reversed the course of government, and with three little words: 'We the people.' 'We the people' tell the government what to do, it doesn't tell us." -Ronald Reagan

(in reply to Freedom205)
Post #: 6
RE: Experienced JFB Looking for an Experienced Allied P... - 10/27/2015 12:20:35 AM   
spence

As his last opponent you had better be on the top of your game. But I have to say that there is nothing more one could want from an opponent.

(in reply to Freedom205)
Post #: 7
RE: Experienced JFB Looking for an Experienced Allied P... - 10/27/2015 1:56:30 AM   
Freedom205

Thanks Darby and Spence. You are both fine people and I have been lucky to have played against you.

Mike

(in reply to spence)
Post #: 8
RE: Experienced JFB Looking for an Experienced Allied P... - 10/27/2015 10:01:13 PM   
spence

Glad you found a new opp Mike

(in reply to Freedom205)
Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted >> Experienced JFB Looking for an Experienced Allied Player GC ( closed ) Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI