Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Command: Northern Inferno gets two Twitch Streams this Week!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations >> Command: Northern Inferno gets two Twitch Streams this Week! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Command: Northern Inferno gets two Twitch Streams this ... - 10/20/2015 6:04:58 PM   
Daniele

Only two days stand between you and World War III.

You don’t want to miss the chance to follow us as we stream the game on our official Twitch Channel on the day of release at 20:00 CEST / 18:00 UTC / 2:00 PM EDT!

This Stream will be addressed mainly to anyone willing to learn more about the Command franchise and how to take the first steps into this monster, award-winning, game.

For the hardened veterans of Command: Modern Air / Naval Operation, on the same day Kushang Gaming, will Stream Command: Northern Inferno at 3 AM CEST / 9 PM EDT / 6 PM PDT on its Twitch Channel!

Last but not least, the guys at Warfare Sims have prepared some extra information about the scenario you will find in Northern Inferno.

The game features a challenging campaign with 15 thrilling scenarios, or “Episodes”, describing a possible war between the Western Powers and Soviet Russia in the middle of the ‘70s. If you want to know more about what is coming, check the forum page here.

Northern Inferno will release on October 22nd!

Get more information about the game from its official product page

< Message edited by Sunburn -- 11/1/2015 11:31:35 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: Command: Northern Inferno gets two Twitch Streams t... - 10/21/2015 11:39:29 AM   
ColonelMolerat

Will there be a recording made? (Or does Twitch allow you to re-watch streams?) I'm busy tonight, but very curious!

(in reply to Daniele)
Post #: 2
RE: Command: Northern Inferno gets two Twitch Streams t... - 10/21/2015 5:23:09 PM   
Sardaukar

quote:

ORIGINAL: ColonelMolerat

Will there be a recording made? (Or does Twitch allow you to re-watch streams?) I'm busy tonight, but very curious!

Kushan at least almost always renders his stream bit later for Youtube.

"To meaningless French Idealism, Liberty, Fraternity and Equality...we answer with German Realism, Infantry, Cavalry and Artillery" -Prince von Bülov, 1870-

(in reply to ColonelMolerat)
Post #: 3
RE: Command: Northern Inferno gets two Twitch Streams t... - 10/22/2015 1:01:55 PM   
ColonelMolerat

Thanks! Watching it now.

(in reply to Sardaukar)
Post #: 4
RE: Command: Northern Inferno gets two Twitch Streams t... - 10/22/2015 1:17:26 PM   
Kushan04

Sorry everyone been a little bit of confusion about my stream this morning. I'll be streaming tonight at 6pm PST/9 EDT but it will be 3am CEST tomorrow for Europe.

quote:

I upload my streams to my YouTube Channel a few day after the stream. Streams are also archived/highlighted on my twitch channel for later viewing there as well.

Post #: 5
RE: Command: Northern Inferno gets two Twitch Streams t... - 10/22/2015 1:38:38 PM   
Rongor

3 am is appealing but I guess I may only attend the http://www.twitch.tv/slitherinegroup live stream tonight then at 8 pm.

(in reply to Kushan04)
Post #: 6
RE: Command: Northern Inferno gets two Twitch Streams t... - 10/22/2015 3:54:41 PM   
ColonelMolerat

quote:

Sorry everyone been a little bit of confusion about my stream this morning. I'll be streaming tonight at 6pm PST/9 EDT but it will be 3am CEST tomorrow for Europe.

Oh! Now I am confused. Is this your second Northern Inferno stream then? I've been watching the one on the 'Fire and Brimstone' mission.

(in reply to Kushan04)
Post #: 7
RE: Command: Northern Inferno gets two Twitch Streams t... - 10/22/2015 4:17:11 PM   
Kushan04

quote:

Oh! Now I am confused. Is this your second Northern Inferno stream then? I've been watching the one on the 'Fire and Brimstone' mission.

Yes this will be my second Northern Inferno stream. The Fire and Brimstone stream was a "preview". That stream was scenario 8 or 9 in the campaign. Tonight I will be starting with mission one in the campaign. Hoping to get through 2-3 scenarios to fight and I will pickup where I leave off on my Saturday stream.

Post #: 8
RE: Command: Northern Inferno gets two Twitch Streams t... - 10/22/2015 7:26:58 PM   
Dimitris

Great stream by Bart! : http://www.twitch.tv/slitherinegroup/v/21891091

Looking forward to Kushan's stream!

(in reply to Kushan04)
Post #: 9
RE: Command: Northern Inferno gets two Twitch Streams t... - 10/23/2015 12:58:46 AM   
Kushan04

Stream is now live at http://www.twitch.tv/kushan04/

(in reply to Dimitris)
Post #: 10
RE: Command: Northern Inferno gets two Twitch Streams t... - 10/27/2015 2:56:07 PM   
Kushan04

Missed the stream? Episode 01 and 02 (Opening Moves and Goblin on the Doorstep are now up on my YouTube channel!

Episode 01 (Opening Moves)

Goblin on the Doorstep

(in reply to Kushan04)
Post #: 11
RE: Command: Northern Inferno gets two Twitch Streams t... - 10/28/2015 2:26:57 AM   
ziolo

I missed them due to my deployment to South Korea. But will watch it tonight on YouTube!

(in reply to Kushan04)
Post #: 12
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations >> Command: Northern Inferno gets two Twitch Streams this Week! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI