Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: V1.08.05 Public Beta is Available

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> RE: V1.08.05 Public Beta is Available Page: <<   < prev  2 3 4 5 [6]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: V1.08.05 Public Beta is Available - 11/11/2015 10:46:21 PM   
GamesaurusRex

Yes, something downloaded to mine too. Mine still says 1.08.05 on the front loading page. I had the "Public Beta" choice selected on the Steam properties page for betas. This Steam update process is problematic for controlling changes to your game version. Is there a method for freezing the game version in Steam ? If I select "Opt out of betas" after I have allowed it to download the latest beta, will Steam leave it alone until I reset "Public Beta" ?

I'm guessing that today's download was a revision of what Steam is calling the 1.08.05 Beta (but it also contains the hotfix that was issued under (1.08.07 ??).

And how can you roll the game back to a previous version ? Do I have to go back to using only Matrix manual update methods to do this ?

Just looking for a way to control things.

< Message edited by GamesaurusRex -- 11/11/2015 11:55:56 PM >

(in reply to Bozo_the_Clown)
Post #: 151
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 4 5 [6]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> RE: V1.08.05 Public Beta is Available Page: <<   < prev  2 3 4 5 [6]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI