Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Aircrafts' A-G fire control radar, correctly modeled?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations >> RE: Aircrafts' A-G fire control radar, correctly modeled? Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Aircrafts' A-G fire control radar, correctly modeled? - 10/21/2015 4:45:36 PM   
LuckyJim1010

Part of the 'problem' is that most of us on here are hard core Naval/Air simulation veterans and a fair few have actually served.
So we are used to pausing the sim, flicking over to Google and go looking at stuff.
Have to confess many a time I've spent 30 minutes away from the sim as I leap through links on some piece of kit that does not seem to be working in-game.
Quite a few 'Ah, I'm using it wrong' moments.
Or in some of the modern scenarios I have no idea what the kit actually does/how it is used.
And given the Dev's and the community knowledge I try to make damn sure I know what I am talking about before I say 'This is not working as it should'
Otherwise you end up in threads like this

(in reply to HaughtKarl)
Post #: 31
RE: Aircrafts' A-G fire control radar, correctly modeled? - 10/21/2015 5:20:31 PM   
FoxZz

About, the aircraft system jamming capability , do you knwo it this will be included, and/or when ?

(in reply to HaughtKarl)
Post #: 32
RE: Aircrafts' A-G fire control radar, correctly modeled? - 10/21/2015 5:51:58 PM   
cns180784

quote:

ORIGINAL: FoxZz

About, the aircraft system jamming capability , do you knwo it this will be included, and/or when ?

Not sure what you mean, are you referring to OECM's?

(in reply to FoxZz)
Post #: 33
RE: Aircrafts' A-G fire control radar, correctly modeled? - 10/21/2015 11:03:54 PM   
mikmykWS

Jamming is very much included in the game. Could you be more specific?

Thanks!

Mike

(in reply to cns180784)
Post #: 34
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations >> RE: Aircrafts' A-G fire control radar, correctly modeled? Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI