Glitches & Play Balance Problem

Order of Battle is a series of operational WW2 games starting with the Pacific War and then on to Europe!

Moderators: Erik2, Lukas

Auchinleck

Glitches & Play Balance Problem

Post by Auchinleck »

In the 50 turn Guadalcanal scenario, under Secondary Objectives it is showing the blue ? for Destroying 5 aircraft, it should have the green X as having achieved that objective, and it shows I've destroyed 5/5. I've destroyed twice that many. So that's a glitch of some kind that needs to be fixed. Also, when I have a Lee tank with a strength of 10 that can't destroy a Jap tank with a strength of 1, something is terribly wrong. I never used to see those kind of play balance issues when the game first came out. It must have became screwed up with an update. Makes it more than rather difficult to go on the offensive when the scenario tells you it's time to go on the offensive. It's discouraging to want to try and continue the the entire campaign when up against that sort of nonsense.
genehaynes

RE: Glitches & Play Balance Problem

Post by genehaynes »

Don't know about the secondary objectives issue. Regarding the strength 10 vs 1 tanks issue; what was the efficiency of your tank? Not sure, but I think if your efficiency gets to zero the unit wont't have any attack capability regardless of its strength.
Myrddraal

RE: Glitches & Play Balance Problem

Post by Myrddraal »

Efficiency and supply are very important. You can outnumber your enemy 10 to 1, but if your troops are too tired / hungry / low on ammo, they won't do any good.

Return to “Order of Battle : World War II”