What jet figher can the USA use?

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Seytan

What jet figher can the USA use?

Post by Seytan »

I want to know when the USA gets jet planes in the game like the germans.
JocMeister

RE: What jet figher can the USA use?

Post by JocMeister »

Please stop with the spamming. You could have asked all your "questions" in a single thread.

Regarding the Jet planes just open up the game and look when they arrive....
Seytan

Post by Seytan »

Wud? Why is my asking questions upsetting you kid? lol edited to add instead of answering it you found the tme and energy to tell me to basically shove off.
that's priceless...thanks.
ORIGINAL: JocMeister

Please stop with the spamming. You could have asked all your "questions" in a single thread.

Yaab

Post by Yaab »

They get some late war, but frankly they don't need them. Thunderbolts all they way!
wdolson

Post by wdolson »

ORIGINAL: JocMeister

Many people do ask multiple questions in the same thread, but there is no call to attack the guy for creating a different thread for each question.

Personally I don't see much difference one way or the other, but if it's important to you, you could bring it up more politely.

Bill
WitP AE - Test team lead, programmer
JocMeister

Post by JocMeister »

It wasn´t intended as an "attack". I asked him (even said please) to create a single thread rather then spamming 5 different ones in the span of a couple of minutes which is kind of against common forum etiquette. Especially when 3 of the "questions" could have been solved by simply reading the manual and/or opening the game and/or using the forum search. There is also already numerous "movie threads" in this forum he could have read.

Regarding the question about Jet fighters I fail to understand why the OP simply couldn´t have checked it himself rather then make a port about it in the forum. Its two mouse clicks...Anyway since Seytan apparently couldn´t muster enough energy for the two mouse clicks I have now done that for him.

11/45.

crsutton

Post by crsutton »

In answer to the question the Allies get the P80 in 1946. But it is doubtful that any game will last that long. Certainly not a pbemail which seem to be over pretty much when the Russians are activated.
I am the Holy Roman Emperor and am above grammar.

Sigismund of Luxemburg
Seytan

Post by Seytan »

Thanks for the answers and I am sorry if I offended anyone. I will make sure I don't ask questions in multiple threads.
crsutton

Post by crsutton »

If you hit the "I" intel button on the toolbar you will get a choice to look at "aircraft replacements" This will show you the pools for all aircraft on your side including the dates they are in production, the rate of production, the plane they will upgrade to, and the date they go out of production. Scroll on down to late 1945 or 1946 to see the late war goodies slated to come into play. However, I know of know Pbemail that lasted long enough. AI can if you dawdle enough as the Allies just to see what happens.
I am the Holy Roman Emperor and am above grammar.

Sigismund of Luxemburg
Seytan

Post by Seytan »

Thanks, will check it out next time I look at my GC vs AI.
ORIGINAL: crsutton

If you hit the "I" intel button on the toolbar you will get a choice to look at "aircraft replacements" This will show you the pools for all aircraft on your side including the dates they are in production, the rate of production, the plane they will upgrade to, and the date they go out of production. Scroll on down to late 1945 or 1946 to see the late war goodies slated to come into play. However, I know of know Pbemail that lasted long enough. AI can if you dawdle enough as the Allies just to see what happens.

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”