MOO2 music mod ?

Please post here for questions and discussion about scenario, art and sound modding and the game editor for Distant Worlds.

Moderators: elliotg, Icemania

ncc1701e

MOO2 music mod ?

Post by ncc1701e »

Greetings,

Perhaps this is already existing but I do like the music theme number 3 of Master of Orion 2 and I would like to know if there is a mod or a way to insert this music within the existing musics of Distant Worlds?

Thanks
Chancellor Gorkon to Captain James T. Kirk:
You don't trust me, do you? I don't blame you. If there is to be a brave new world, our generation is going to have the hardest time living in it.
ehsumrell1

RE: MOO2 music mod ?

Post by ehsumrell1 »

Hello ncc1701e;

If you have the music as an mp3 file and want it as your main music, you can just rename it to "DistantWorldsTheme".mp3 and replace it in the games' Sounds\Music directory.

You can also just place any mp3 music file you wish to play in the Sounds/Music folder of any mod in your Customization directory as well.

BTW, love your Avatar and handle! Sovereign Class isn't it?
[:)]
Shields are useless in "The Briar Patch"...
ncc1701e

Post by ncc1701e »

Yes Sovereign [8D] Best class to date?

Thanks for your answer. My only problem is that I have no idea how I could convert the music to a MP3 file. There are plenty of YouTube videos with this music but I have no clue how to save the soundtrack. And my copy of MOO2 is lost since years...

Do you have an idea?

Thank you [&o]
You don't trust me, do you? I don't blame you. If there is to be a brave new world, our generation is going to have the hardest time living in it.
ncc1701e

Post by ncc1701e »

Nevermind, I have found a converter on the web. Should have look before asking... Will put the MP3 in the directory you gave me.

Thanks
TomFrame

Post by TomFrame »

tm.asp?m=3029125&mpage=1&key=

I made this some 3 years ago. I apologize for discontinuing the project.
Every man is a prisoner of his own mind
-me

Return to “Design and Modding”