CMANO v1.09 Release Candidate 1 (Build 735)
Unzip to your existing CMANO installation folder. (Backup your current Command.exe just in case)
IMPORTANT NOTE: Because of changes in the way that the program checks for a valid license, if you have not actually installed Command on your current OS (e.g. re-installed the OS after installing Command or copied the entire installation folder from another PC etc.) you may get an "insufficient license" warning when attempting to load a scenario. If this is the case then re-install Command. If the problem persists after a proper installation please contact us immediately through PM/email. Thanks!
Release Notes (changes since v1.08 - B678.18)
Major new features:
* New Lua action: Change the side of a unit
* New Lua action: Explode a warhead.
* New event condition: "Scenario Has Started". Useful for scripting actions that you want to happen only at the very beginning of a scenario (e.g randomizing start positions).
* Includes an updated version of the scenario "The Four Horsemen" with the scen-on-load issue fixed.
* Includes 3 new tutorial scenarios by Mark Gellis (from the "Uncle Mark's Tutorials" series).
* Massive performance increases (as in up to over 10x faster) under certain "heavy" setups such as very complex radar/ECM interactions and thousands of AI-busy units.
* Significant speed improvement in scenarios with numerous underwater biological entities (whales, fish etc.)
* New map feature: Placenames (countries, major cities and major geographical elements). It can be enabled/disabled through the "Game Options" window and is persisted like other map visibility options.
* New map feature: You can select to display either all detected contact emissions or only the ones associated with weapon fire control (helps reduce clutter when displaying emissions from all contacts)
* New major weapon feature: Nuclear detonations now produce a broadband EMP wave.
a) Effects radius & intensity: The radius is independent of yield and hinges mostly on LOS and whether the detonation is within the atmosphere, in the stratosphere or in near/outer space.
* In the atmosphere: The radiation is absorbed quite heavily by the atmosphere and intensity falls linearly with distance. Maximum range is a bit longer than maximum blast range.
* In the stratosphere: Part of the energy escapes to space while another part is trapped on the troposphere upper layer, forming an "EMP blanket". Absorption is much less severe so the max range is much larger.
* Near/outer space: All the energy headed towards earth is refracted through the atmosphere and forms a very intense EMP blanket of near-uniform intensity. Max effects range can be as far as 1500nm from ground zero with high intensity. (This is why most EMP-attack scenarios in the Cold War assumed this profile. See also "GoldenEye").
b) System effects: As currently implemented only platform sensors are vulnerable to damage.
Factors affecting damage probability:
* Pulse intensity - see above.
* Operating status: Sensors that are turned off can be affected but much less likely
* Tech generation: Early 60s and earlier (vacuum tubes) are the most resistant, late 60s (first transistors and solid states) are more vulnerable, late 70s (VLSI) more so, and from late 80s (COTS) onwards it's a party.
Other fixes, tweaks & additions:
[B678.6] Adding units to Patrol Missions in Mission Editor Crashes the game
9740 - Grouped Mission Aircraft Do Not Release Weapons on first pass
9546 -  Submarines surface when engaging surfaced submarines.
8871 - When the DB viewer is open you lose some functionality with Hotkeys
8853 - [B638] Database viewer jams context menu and keys
6427 - Showing Targeting Vectors Issue
9792 - Active-Only Dipping Sonars aren't pinging unless explicitly instructed (manually or ROE)
9533 - Small problem with "Duelists" scenario
9796 - SSBN auto-evades from confirmed biological
Fixed: Straight-running torpedoes turn to engage target
Fixed: Nuke DCs do not destroy torps
Fixed: Torps detect mines
Fixed: Group throttle is a bit confusing
Fixed: If a group is engaged offensive and has not been assigned a speed; give it a speed.
9779 - SOSUS ineffective against snorkelers
9824 - Repetitive drop messages
9822 - Renaming a surface ship crashes the game
[B720] Minor error after cancellation of loaded scenario
[B721] Out of Memory Exception
*Fixed: #7351: Sort Scenarios function only working on subfolders
*Fixed irregular startup crash (Problem with map layers not correctly getting the D3D device object)
*Expanding a large scenario folder (e.g. Community scens) on "Load scenario" window is now instantaneous
*#9788 part 3; AOU change can trigger a new localization run to be plotted for aircraft on a manual ASW attack
*#9788 Part 2; special behavior for manual ASW attacks. At end of localization run waypoints, use dipping sonar (Improves ASW
*#9788 part 1; manual attacks now set altitude to 1000ft if primary target is sub
*#9758: Stern-chase & rear-aspect flags should only apply vs air targets
Fixed: Dirty XML characters in some scenarios cause parsing problems
Fixed: #9833: "On Scenario Load" event trigger fires with every load
Fixed: #9547: Diesel batteries should should charge faster at slower speeds and slower at higher speeds
Added: Weapon records on magazines are now listed by alphabetical order (of weapon name)
* Fixed: #9797: Issue with carrier UNREP
* Improved logic for selecting most suitable A2AR tanker (see here: http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3901751)
* Crash fix
* Added: #5904: Users would like to see date of save game file
* Added: #7488: Small request: callsign auto-asignment
* Added backwards compatibility for DBs that don't have the schema changes for hypothetical systems
0009320 - Text Issue: Possible error - Full Stop on aircraft on flight
0009275 - DB Viewer, False Image Resolution
0009249 - [Build 624]LRASM Spoofing Issue (4 sensors reported spoofed although only 2 really)
0009229 -  One last tiny DB viewer update issue
0008900 - Minor GUI glitch
0005504 - Helicopters from sunk ships attempt to fly to land base 800nm instead of friendly ship 50nm away
0004530 - DB Viewer: Expose Radar and Jammer generations in platform display
0009404 - If AttachmentRepo folder is not already present, scenarios with attachments may fail to load
0005974 - Window Resize Bug - No Navigation Zones
0009306 - Underwater explosions experienced by ship in HE gun duels
9859 - CTD when assigning missions
9848 - Strike mission altitude affected by No Nav Zone?
9862 - Surface groups not stopping at last waypoint
9853 - Daylight Savings Time not refreshing when paused
9814 - Logic Issue: Attack or Refuel
8059 - KA-6D Buddy Refuel Fail
9864 - False Report of Neutral Unit Destroyed
Fixed: Crash when opening the sample recorder file
Fixed: Aircraft on strike missions do not refuel on egress cruise leg
Fixed: Crash when refpoint qty for NoNavZones is 0
Fixed: Bomber Salvo is stuck
0009706 LaWS has too low PoK
0008546 Nuclear Nike not killing many aircraft
0008356 Enhancement request: show active fire control only?
0009877 731 Cannot load savegame
0007467  When aircraft return from and engaged offensive/defensive they to to their last reference point even if moved
0007807 Build 553 Aircraft flying to unassigned mission before
0009597 Exclusion Zones and Area Triggers Not Working As Expected
0009471 Greater than 100 percent hit chance
0005455 Side rename OK greyed out if fixing CApital error
0008314 Save scenario file name
0009883 [678.18] Briefint Crash
0009203 [B664] Savegame name not changing with scenario name
0009845 Weapons loading can be put in a loop by competitive weapons assignments
0009872  Bombers circling around target
Fixed: Slight "lag" on appearance of scenario information when selecting large scenarios
Tweaks to ship damage caused by torps (greater blast, more components hit)
Fixed: Cannot add fighters as escorts via right-click mission list
Fixed: Code bug causing speed issues when doctrine panel is shown
Fixed: Side briefing will crash if HTML contains <HR>
Fixed: Savegame dialog window is not displaying correct name
Fixed: It is possible to create mission with no name
Fixed: Quick Turnaround was saved as Not A Number
Fixed: Exclusion zone not triggering when aircraft crosses date line
Fixed: Ships take aviation fuel into account for 'total fuel qty'
Fixed: Aircraft on support mission heads to old waypoint
Fixed: Player can choose to only display active illuminators
Fixed: "Add Unit" may accidently open the DB Viewer
< Message edited by Sunburn -- 10/5/2015 10:05:17 AM >