stuck in a loop?

Please post here for questions and discussion about scenario design, art and sound modding and the game editor for WITP Admiral's Edition.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

afspret

stuck in a loop?

Post by afspret »

After 6 months or so of building & tweaking my on scenario based on Ironman I finally was ready to get back into some serious gaming, against the AI, but have run into a problem. It seems that every time I run turn 1 KB shows up north of Johnston Is instead of near PH, takes a few pot shots at the Lex TF & disappears somewhere either to the west or north west. I've run this turn about 15 times over the last couple of weeks and this has happened 14 out of those 15 times. And it doesn't matter whether I have Dec 7 surprise toggled on or off or not.

I know there are different scripts and its a roll of the dice as to which one will pop up, but can anyone tell me what are the script numbers which have KB popping up near Johnston Is so I can delete/disable them? Thanks in advance.
John E. McCallum
Alfred

RE: stuck in a loop?

Post by Alfred »

Have you checked how many AI scripts you actually have?  Don't assume you have 13.  What you are describing is consistent with there being only 1, perhaps 2 at most, AI scripts.  It would be a lot to expect Andy to have generated 13 diabolical scripts for Ironman.

Alfred

Return to “Scenario Design and Modding”