Upgrade options?

Distant Worlds is a vast, pausable real-time, 4X space strategy game which models a "living galaxy" with incredible options for replayability and customizability. Experience the full depth and detail of large turn-based strategy games, but with the simplicity and ease of real-time, and on the scale of a massively-multiplayer online game. Now greatly enhanced with the new Universe release, which includes all four previous releases as well as the new Universe expansion!

Moderators: Icemania, elliotg

n01487477

Upgrade options?

Post by n01487477 »

I own the original, legends and Shakturi. I never upgraded in the time given.

Are there any other upgrade paths?
n01487477

RE: Upgrade options?

Post by n01487477 »

45 views and no replies ... I guess that means a big fat "NO" ...

Cheers for the clarification ;-)
Kayoz

Post by Kayoz »

“That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.” ― Christopher Hitchens
feygan

Post by feygan »

Zero upgrade options to you, welcome the the wonders of how Matrix does business. No doubt you might get lucky and have someone try to offer an analogy of a shop weekly offer like the post linked, sadly that falls on it's arse due to a shop offer being a sale on a product to everyone which is totally different from a upgrade option for a current loyal customer. Since it is a digital product I find it hard to believe that after the offer period elapsed, suddenly all possible known copies of the upgrade files just self destructed in 5 seconds. So it is nothing to do with mechanics or admin or a host of other excuses, the fact is simply Matrix cares nothing for you unless you pony up with the full price instead of simply asking for a few bucks less on a paypal transaction etc so you can get the upgrade files.

Return to “Distant Worlds 1 Series”