To buy-or not?

Eagle Day to Bombing of the Reich is a improved and enhanced edition of Talonsoft's older Battle of Britain and Bombing the Reich. This updated version represents the best simulation of the air war over Britain and the strategic bombing campaign over Europe that has ever been made.

Moderators: Joel Billings, harley, warshipbuilder, simovitch

Odin

To buy-or not?

Post by Odin »

Years ago i liked BOB and BTR, but now they are not longer working..

Is the "new" game worth buying it?

Thank you.

[:D][:D]
cohimbra

RE: To buy-or not?

Post by cohimbra »

Hi, there's some different opinion about that. Mine is that this game is a true gem with many issues; but I love it, there's nothing similar. I've played full campaign versus AI, actually I'm still playing a pbem full campaign and I enjoy it despite game issues. Actually there's some hope that this issues can be fixed by a willing guy, maybe you can wait for this and depending about results decide to buy or not. You can read about the new project here: tm.asp?m=3873362 Honestly in my opinion the price actually is too high, but if you meet a sale discount (I think you know Matrix periodically discount their products) EDtBR is a must have game. Furthermore you're german, how you can live without EDtBR? [:D]
AlterEgo

RE: To buy-or not?

Post by AlterEgo »

Agreeing to Cohimbra; I also think that the game is a true gem, but the price is too high!
Greetings to Wanne-Eickel from Dortmund![:'(]

Return to “Gary Grigsby's Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich”