patch 10804

Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: The German-Soviet War 1941-1945 is a turn-based World War II strategy game stretching across the entire Eastern Front. Gamers can engage in an epic campaign, including division-sized battles with realistic and historical terrain, weather, orders of battle, logistics and combat results.

The critically and fan-acclaimed Eastern Front mega-game Gary Grigsby’s War in the East just got bigger and better with Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: Don to the Danube! This expansion to the award-winning War in the East comes with a wide array of later war scenarios ranging from short but intense 6 turn bouts like the Battle for Kharkov (1942) to immense 37-turn engagements taking place across multiple nations like Drama on the Danube (Summer 1944 – Spring 1945).

Moderators: Joel Billings, elmo3, Sabre21

tm1

patch 10804

Post by tm1 »

hi
I currently have patch 10803 and was planning to download the 04 hot fix however just out curiosity went to the WITE product page went in to the down load section and found a new patch 10408 which was posted on the 9th july
firstly does this new patch contain the 04hotfix data is it a official patch and if so it seems to have quietly slipped under the radar as any new patch whether public beta or official usually gets a post on the forum.
if any one can give me some info on the new patch I would be grateful before I down load it
cheers

morvael

RE: patch 10804

Post by morvael »

Yes, this is the patch that contains the hotfix. I am surprised by this silent release as well, but I guess this happened because of the Steam release, to have 1.08.04 as official version on both platforms.
tm1

Post by tm1 »

thanks morvael for the quick reply i like to be cautious when downloading new patches. I had just started to play my current game on 10803 when it crashed then on the second attempt it seems to have gotten stuck on the soviet partisan air resupply phase just repeating over and over the air supply logistics.
now I can get the new patch and hopefully continue the game.
cheers
swkuh

Post by swkuh »

I've just visited the "members" tab on the page that offers downloads for "registered games" and/or "members only" and only see 1.08.03 update.

Where/what is "WITE product page" that offers 1.08.04 as in TM1's post?
tm1

Post by tm1 »

hi rrbill you go to WITE original product page at matrix games website close to the top of page you will see reviews forums news then downloads go to down loads you will see the new patch dated 9th july
cheers
chemkid

Post by chemkid »

tm1

Post by tm1 »

something I just noticed on the the product page the patch is titled 1.08.04 but when you click on the download itself the zip file says v1084.zip
it could be nothing just a typing error however the last time I downloaded a patch from one of these pages which was a WITW patch it was the wrong one, might just hold of and get a second confirmation from matrix just to be safe.

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series”