Is there a way of purchasing all for one price in itunes store?

Games Workshop’s “Battle for Armageddon” setting in a series of amazing multiplatform, turn-based, hex-based games. Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon will make full use of Slitherine's expertise in creating compelling and challenging strategy gaming experiences. The initial game is set during the Second War of Armageddon and players will lead the Imperial forces of the Armageddon Steel Legion and Space Marines®from the Ultramarines, Blood Angels and Salamanders Chapters against Ghazghkull Thraka’s massive Ork Waaagh! invasion through over 30 scenarios, on the hostile terrain of the planet and its gigantic Hive Cities.
radic202

Is there a way of purchasing all for one price in itunes store?

Post by radic202 »

Looking at my Itune Store and was interested in purchase this for my ipad mini for when I spend those long hours traveling for business or what not. Actually Games on the ipad are great for waiting at the Doctors office.

I noticed though that the base game is @22.99 (CND) plus there are 4 other options for add-ons varying in dollars from $5.79 to $11.99. Is there not one package price to purchase all in one go?

Also with the 10% off Independence day sale can that be used in itunes as there is no way in purchasing it direct from the Matrix/Slitherine Store.?

Thanks in advance for your quick replies.
It is much harder to think about doing something than actually doing it!
zakblood

RE: Is there a way of purchasing all for one price in itunes store?

Post by zakblood »

itunes doesn't support sales and game can't be bought from site either if memory serves my right, it's itunes only, so what ever is on there regarding price and offers etc is it, with no code being able to be used i'm sorry to say, but wait for a better reply from staff just in case, i may be wrong, it's 50/50 with me some days...
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
bssybeep

RE: Is there a way of purchasing all for one price in itunes store?

Post by bssybeep »

Same question for the PC version. I own the main game, but would like to purchase all the DLC in one discounted package.

Return to “Warhammer® 40,000® Armageddon™”