New Georgia scenario

Order of Battle is a series of operational WW2 games starting with the Pacific War and then on to Europe!

Moderators: Erik2, Lukas

Ronhudale

New Georgia scenario

Post by Ronhudale »

I have taken control of what I think to be the 3 vps more than once but I still am defeated. I take Viru, then the island in the west which gives me the extra guns for support and then I take the airfield across the channel. I also take the towns on the southern coast for good measure. don't get it. Is there a bug. What else must I do to best this scenario. Help please.
vonRocko

RE: New Georgia scenario

Post by vonRocko »

I believe (it has been awhile) there is another Victory hex to the north of that western airfield. I think the primary victory hexes are too hard to find and should be marked clearer. That is a tough scenario. Good luck.
Lukas

Post by Lukas »

Click the blue ? icon in front of the primary objective in the turn overview popup. It will allow you to toggle through the related location(s) of that objective.
Texican

Post by Texican »

North to northeast from the final airfield by about 10 or 12 hexes, and along the north coast of the island, is the final objective. And it's somewhat fortified, and out of range of the "Long Tom's."

Return to “Order of Battle : World War II”