Selecting Campaign in PBEM++

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: Vic

Alchenar

Selecting Campaign in PBEM++

Post by Alchenar »

I'm not sure I can write anything here that adds to the picture

Vic

RE: Selecting Campaign in PBEM++

Post by Vic »

Going to look into this tommorow morning. Thanks for reporting.

Just a question? Why did this happen only on round 9? Anything changed in your mode of play (matrix/ steam version change for example?)

best wishes,
Vic
Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics
Vic

Post by Vic »

Right ignore that question above. I see you have a running game going on and trying to start a new one.
Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics
Vic

Post by Vic »

I found the issue. There is something weird going on with Steam and the 'SteamApps' directory (in which the game files are located) which registers for unknown reasons sometimes as 'steamapps' and sometimes and 'SteamApps'.

Anyway the technicalities are irrelevant.

I am constructing a fix as we speak and hope to have it up ASAP.

best wishes,
Vic
Alchenar

Post by Alchenar »

Thanks. The hack fix was to copy the campaign file to the root of the drive so we have a game going.

This wouldn't be the first game to have something unexpected happen when it's plugged into Steam.

Return to “Tech Support”