Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Pelton (GHC) vs chaos45 T-131 Russian Victory

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> After Action Reports >> Pelton (GHC) vs chaos45 T-131 Russian Victory Page: [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Pelton (GHC) vs chaos45 T-131 Russian Victory - 5/24/2015 12:05:07 AM   
Pelton

1941 GC Sudden Death 1.08.03

Server game
Locked HQ Support
Full FOW

House Rules:
No Para drops at all.
No bombing of air bases more than 3 times a turn (after turn 1)
No bombing of HQ's unless stacked with a ground unit
No naval invasions before November 1941, none outside the 1939 Soviet borders before January 1943
In addition if Sevastopol is either isolated, or in German hands, none west of the Crimea,
which reflects the scope for air/naval interdiction not really reflected in the game.

Additional Auto VC:
If the Axis player holds
Leningrad, Moscow, Voronezh and Rostov concurrently at any time in 1941 he wins
an Auto Victory. No need to waste any ones time as we all know the end results based on past games if these cities fall in 1941.

Optional Rules Setup:

Mild Blizzard Rules
Random Weather
No 1-1 = 2-1

Good luck.

< Message edited by Pelton -- 3/4/2016 11:04:59 AM >

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWHs9atxCeU

WitE-----32-5-9
GHC WitW-15-1-0

Former WitW Beta-tester and Dev
WitE Development 1.06 to present
Post #: 1
RE: Pelton (GHC) vs chaos45 T-1 - 5/24/2015 6:54:54 PM   
chaos45

Turn 2 away got a small morale victory with a couple hexes changes that should slow some movement.

(in reply to Pelton)
Post #: 2
RE: Pelton (GHC) vs chaos45 T-1 - 5/25/2015 5:26:21 AM   
chaos45

Turn 3 away 12th Panzer and 3 support battalion off to the Gulags

I will say Im very hard pressed to keep the industry in the south but Im making him work for it I think.

(in reply to chaos45)
Post #: 3
RE: Pelton (GHC) vs chaos45 T-1 - 5/25/2015 1:58:48 PM   
lowtech

Well from our game I can confirm you're a devious little stalinist so-and-so

(in reply to chaos45)
Post #: 4
RE: Pelton (GHC) vs chaos45 T-1 - 5/25/2015 2:25:02 PM   
Pelton

quote:

ORIGINAL: chaos45

Turn 3 away 12th Panzer and 3 support battalion off to the Gulags

I will say Im very hard pressed to keep the industry in the south but Im making him work for it I think.

I take chances on my opening in center. Someone finally got me.

Your more then welcome to post pictures ect.

I generally stay 5 turns back, so once you send me turn 7 I will post turn 2 ect

WitE-----32-5-9
GHC WitW-15-1-0

(in reply to chaos45)
Post #: 5
RE: Pelton (GHC) vs chaos45 T-1 - 5/25/2015 3:49:57 PM   
chaos45

Ya it looks like you try to lock down the industry and it makes it a gamble, I have some ideas on what your up to just scrounging up the troops to do something about it is the problem lol.

No problem the crossing was abit of a surprise this turn my bad though should have screened it better, didnt realize it was quite so easy to cross. Real life it was a major obstacle so getting across and 100 miles into my lines was a wake up

Absolutely feeling the pressure of your advance though, isnt a spare Soviet unit anywhere really as far as im concerned that massive Lvov pocket is really hard to recover from in the south as it doesnt leave you with much to screen off the industry for the early game at all.

< Message edited by chaos45 -- 5/25/2015 4:51:45 PM >

(in reply to Pelton)
Post #: 6
RE: Pelton (GHC) vs chaos45 T-1 - 5/25/2015 4:18:40 PM   
Pelton

My over all plan is:

1. industry destruction
2. pocket Red Army
3. Strategic positions for summer 1942
4. truck destruction

The fact of the matter is Germany can only take what we are given.

Russian player can take away 1. random weather helps allot or can. I never had a random weather game that did not have a mud turn in south by turn 5 and a 2nd mud turn in center t-6-10 and then northern 11-15
so basicly in every random weather game bad luck for me good for Russian side. This ruled out 1.

When mud hit early this generally means that railheads are closer to front as I cant rush turns 1-4+
This in turn means I can pocket units easyer then if I am rushing.

1 and 2 are options based on weather or great Russian game play.

3 is really the most important things for 1941, because I can still win in 42 dispite not being able to do 1/2

Then 4 is something I work on from turn 1 1941 into 43, this can be key to Germany get a minor win or draw.

As far as what I am tring to do summer 1941 is simply taking what I am given, you defend the bend I cross the river.

Russia can be very strong in areas but not all across the front, I simply go to the areas of least resistance unless I am sitting in a railhead.

WitE-----32-5-9
GHC WitW-15-1-0

(in reply to chaos45)
Post #: 7
RE: Pelton (GHC) vs chaos45 T-1 - 5/25/2015 5:25:32 PM   
chaos45

ehh we havent had any mud yet unless it just hit this turn. A mud turn would make factory evac alot better. At this point Im kinda just picking what I figure Im going to lose and trying not to fall under the levels of the 1942 game start.

(in reply to Pelton)
Post #: 8
RE: Pelton (GHC) vs chaos45 T-1 - 5/25/2015 6:58:15 PM   
Pelton

quote:

ehh we havent had any mud yet unless it just hit this turn. A mud turn would make factory evac alot better. At this point Im kinda just picking what I figure Im going to lose and trying not to fall under the levels of the 1942 game start.

Just saying I appear to be lucky for the first time.

WitE-----32-5-9
GHC WitW-15-1-0

(in reply to chaos45)
Post #: 9
RE: Pelton (GHC) vs chaos45 T-1 - 5/25/2015 9:18:24 PM   
chaos45

Ya IDK what I was thinking, thought I had a unit in Vitebsk or whatever its called but I saw you took it without a fight...must have just had an HQ there and thought I had ground troops gave you a break there due to my oversight.

Looks like your about 2 months ahead of historical advance rates in the South.

Also looks like Smolensk will fall much earlier than historical as well.

(in reply to Pelton)
Post #: 10
RE: Pelton (GHC) vs chaos45 T-1 - 5/25/2015 11:42:37 PM   
Pelton

Mud turn 6 central zone which covers 100% of my panzers, General Mud saves your butt for a turn. I am out of the south so now you need a mud turn 10+.

One good thing is you ran at the land bridge and gave me allot of terrain.

Not really ahead of anything at this point.

turns 1-6 is push now its all about pocketing units.

WitE-----32-5-9
GHC WitW-15-1-0

(in reply to chaos45)
Post #: 11
RE: Pelton (GHC) vs chaos45 T-1 - 5/26/2015 1:46:18 AM   
chaos45

ya I saw you building up for the push south from Pskov and only left a delaying force to buy time. Lost 1 division that was good but couldnt risk sticking around with the river breached. Not manning the city didnt help me out either

Win or lose curious how this plays out, having fun as your stressing my defensive skills very heavily, played alot of counter based Eastern front games over the years and that push in the south is just.......most games Ive played over the years German logistics couldnt support that without a bridge over the Dnepr.

As to time....look at the dates of the battle of smolensk and Kharkov you are at the gates of both at the end of July...August/September was historical battle for smolensk and October the Battle for Kharkov. Key thing with you being so ahead of historical timelines is historical reinforcement schedule.

(in reply to Pelton)
Post #: 12
RE: Pelton (GHC) vs chaos45 T-1 - 5/26/2015 3:24:45 AM   
Pelton

quote:

ya I saw you building up for the push south from Pskov and only left a delaying force to buy time. Lost 1 division that was good but couldnt risk sticking around with the river breached. Not manning the city didnt help me out either

Win or lose curious how this plays out, having fun as your stressing my defensive skills very heavily, played alot of counter based Eastern front games over the years and that push in the south is just.......most games Ive played over the years German logistics couldnt support that without a bridge over the Dnepr.

As to time....look at the dates of the battle of smolensk and Kharkov you are at the gates of both at the end of July...August/September was historical battle for smolensk and October the Battle for Kharkov. Key thing with you being so ahead of historical timelines is historical reinforcement schedule.

Biggest tank battle in history was not Kursk, was in June 41 Southern front and the big Z lost.

Logistics was never an issue in the south as Romania is only a few 100 miles from Keiv. The issue was force, WitE gives people options and one is sending 6 more panzer divisons to the south.

Turns 1-6 is really a dance, like a fight. I am doing recon to see what kind of player you are. I basicly seen it all by now.

Now that I know what I am up against I can start the fight. My opening is always the same, it is the reaction to it that tells me what I am up against. Weather adds another twist to the game, but the reaction and peoples moves to what I do is in every AAR.

You seem to be a good player so far but the rubber meets the road turns 12-17, we are at turn 6.

WitE-----32-5-9
GHC WitW-15-1-0

(in reply to chaos45)
Post #: 13
RE: Pelton (GHC) vs chaos45 T-1 - 5/26/2015 5:17:16 AM   
lowtech

quote:

Logistics was never an issue in the south as Romania is only a few 100 miles from Keiv. The issue was force, WitE gives people options and one is sending 6 more panzer divisons to the south.

Historically, logistics in the south was a huge problem. The Rail Net in Romania, to use the technical termed, sucked. Politically any additional German forces in Romania prior to the war was a non-starter. I'd add that the Soviets also had enormous logistics problems, just not in the south in the first weeks (relatively speaking). So the logistics model and application in WitE is very ahistorical. But, as you and everybody else notes, no Soviet player is going to wantonly throw away somewhere on the order of 750K troops in the ridiculous deployments that Stalin mandated in the first 3-4 months of the war. Do these balance out? It seems, if both players understand the system, sorta.... maybe?

My personal belief is that, the combined errors in WitE, combined with decent play, actually do kick out pretty historical results insofar that the Axis had to run a near perfect initial campaign in 41, and that if both sides had played more conservatively, the war would have settled into a brutal attritional grind sometime in late 42 to early 43 with the Soviets slowly gaining the upper hand.

I would be EXTREMELY interested in a Pelton Soviet versus a similar style Axis game. I thing you, Pelton, would be able to comment on the Soviets in a very useful manner.

(in reply to Pelton)
Post #: 14
RE: Pelton (GHC) vs chaos45 T-1 - 5/26/2015 9:51:57 AM   
Pelton

quote:

ORIGINAL: lowtech

quote:

Historically, logistics in the south was a huge problem. The Rail Net in Romania, to use the technical termed, sucked. Politically any additional German forces in Romania prior to the war was a non-starter. I'd add that the Soviets also had enormous logistics problems, just not in the south in the first weeks (relatively speaking). So the logistics model and application in WitE is very ahistorical. But, as you and everybody else notes, no Soviet player is going to wantonly throw away somewhere on the order of 750K troops in the ridiculous deployments that Stalin mandated in the first 3-4 months of the war. Do these balance out? It seems, if both players understand the system, sorta.... maybe?

My personal belief is that, the combined errors in WitE, combined with decent play, actually do kick out pretty historical results insofar that the Axis had to run a near perfect initial campaign in 41, and that if both sides had played more conservatively, the war would have settled into a brutal attritional grind sometime in late 42 to early 43 with the Soviets slowly gaining the upper hand.

I would be EXTREMELY interested in a Pelton Soviet versus a similar style Axis game. I thing you, Pelton, would be able to comment on the Soviets in a very useful manner.

Generally speaking Germany is forced to start defending early 43, I had to vs smokendave in our current game, so game models the tide of war right. Advances are past historical for me generally, but .04/.05 will pull that back some for a few people and allot for others.

I played vs smokendave I had a solid wall late 42, lost Leningrad, held Moscow, Stalingrad and was a little south of Rostov. We stopped early 43 as 1.06 simply was not playable past 43.

WitE-----32-5-9
GHC WitW-15-1-0

(in reply to lowtech)
Post #: 15
RE: Pelton (GHC) vs chaos45 T-1 - 5/27/2015 11:38:51 PM   
chaos45

Game is up to Turn 9 now looks like a big push on Moscow is coming and very heavy fighting to just the SW of leningrad. South has been pretty well stagnant for 2-3 turns now as by holding the Bridges on the Dnpr it seems eventually the lead panzer units ran low on fuel/ammo. Didnt seem to have a massive effect on supply but over several turns did seem to slowly have an effect. Ive been slowly giving ground in the south as I get the factories out and he has mainly just been advancing to take what is given. The spearhead towards Kharkov hasnt moved forward and I still have a heavy Zoc zone defense around to block movement on Kharkov or stalino.

(in reply to Pelton)
Post #: 16
RE: Pelton (GHC) vs chaos45 T-5 - 5/27/2015 11:47:45 PM   
Pelton

Turn 4 GHC Armaments: 92,000 Manpower: 26,000 VP: 162

HQBUs used: 1 AGN/ 0 AGC/ 0 AGS
Armament Pts. Destroyed = 8
Heavy Industry Destroyed = 4
Factories:
Manpower Pts over run during 1942 =
Russian Units Destroyed after November 1st 1941
Corp:
Divisions:
Brigades:
SU:
AP total:
Stavka KIA: 867,000 Stavka OOB: 4,010,000
AGN

Attachment (1)

WitE-----32-5-9
GHC WitW-15-1-0

(in reply to chaos45)
Post #: 17
RE: Pelton (GHC) vs chaos45 T-5 - 5/27/2015 11:48:22 PM   
Pelton

AGC

Attachment (1)

WitE-----32-5-9
GHC WitW-15-1-0

(in reply to Pelton)
Post #: 18
RE: Pelton (GHC) vs chaos45 T-5 - 5/27/2015 11:48:50 PM   
Pelton

AGS

Attachment (1)

WitE-----32-5-9
GHC WitW-15-1-0

(in reply to Pelton)
Post #: 19
RE: Pelton (GHC) vs chaos45 T-6 - 5/27/2015 11:50:53 PM   
Pelton

Turn 5 GHC Armaments: 92,000 Manpower: 26,000 VP: 162

Armament Pts. Destroyed = 8
Heavy Industry Destroyed = 4
Factories:
Corp:
Divisions:
Brigades:
SU:
AP total:
Stavka KIA: 953,000 Stavka OOB: 4,380,000
AGN

Attachment (1)

WitE-----32-5-9
GHC WitW-15-1-0

(in reply to Pelton)
Post #: 20
RE: Pelton (GHC) vs chaos45 T-6 - 5/27/2015 11:51:20 PM   
Pelton

AGC

Attachment (1)

WitE-----32-5-9
GHC WitW-15-1-0

(in reply to Pelton)
Post #: 21
RE: Pelton (GHC) vs chaos45 T-6 - 5/27/2015 11:51:49 PM   
Pelton

AGS

Attachment (1)

WitE-----32-5-9
GHC WitW-15-1-0

(in reply to Pelton)
Post #: 22
RE: Pelton (GHC) vs chaos45 T-6 - 5/27/2015 11:57:02 PM   
Pelton

Turn 6 GHC Armaments: 94,000 Manpower: 21,000 VP: 163

Armament Pts. Destroyed = 12
Heavy Industry Destroyed = 9
Factories:
Corp:
Divisions:
Brigades:
SU:
AP total:
Stavka KIA: 1,010,000
Stavka OOB: 4,304,000

1 turn of mud shuts down the 100% of the front.
General Mud saves Stavka from a complete collapse.
The good thing for me is a southern mud turn will not effect the game,
only the standard northern zone mud turn after turn 12+

At this point goals have changed from industry to destroying the Red Army. Its going to take several turns to move units into position.

AGN has all the needed leaders/planes/SUs/elite infantry divisions and 4 panzer divisions to take Leningrad so they can drive and isolate it, while LW closes the port.

AGC will take 3 turns before starting operations as they will need to wait until the railhead is withen a few hexes of the front lines, fuel will simply not be an issue for the rest of the summer in the area.

AGS will also take 3 turns before beginning operations as fling fuel cans and infantry are a few turns from the front lines. I will have to chain HQBUs to keep at least 1 of 3 Corps topped off with gas while a MoT Corp stays capped of with fling fuel.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Pelton -- 5/28/2015 1:08:10 AM >

WitE-----32-5-9
GHC WitW-15-1-0

(in reply to Pelton)
Post #: 23
RE: Pelton (GHC) vs chaos45 T-6 - 5/30/2015 3:25:20 AM   
chaos45

Just finished up turn 10 will let Pelton keep doing the screens as hes had much more practice. Very heavy fighting still to the south of leningrad- WW1 going on there. However Im very happy as turn 10 Leningrad is still in supply and unless he gets some real lucky rolls will be at least another turn or two before he even has a chance to cut it off. The Bravest Soldiers in the red army stand before him at the gates of leningrad lol.

In the Center he knocked a big bulge toward moscow but so far no massive disasters one small pocket of the 2 swamps in the middle he didnt want to storm so I just air supplied them to over 100% to force him to keep taking the supply penalty for the zocs or wipe them out, but at Leningrad and Moscow Stalin has begun to issue not one step back orders to his commanders lol.

In the south He formed another small pocket of 5 divisions to the SW of Kharkov but the Brave Soldiers of the red army managed to counterattack and send the romanian panzer and a german motorized division retreating.

He will easily re-pocket those 5 divisions but now he has to either rout them out or let them keep annoying his supply lines for another turn. Zoc'd up all his panzers supply lines for the most part in the South and center to give him max supply penalties....seems to slow his armored spearheads some at the expense of the losses in the soviet units being tasked this dangerous duty lol.

So far my industry evacuation has been going really well its just a matter of how much longer my brave soldiers can hold or another mud turn hits. Im honestly really torn as to if vehicles or armaments is more important in the long run. Enough Soldiers and artillery you can just grind forward, and you get alot of trucks from lend lease as soviet production drops to 55% on trucks anyway in 1942...so its almost better to keep those truck factories pumping till they are overrun in 1941 as you at least get 100% production out of them until then and each turn of production now is worth basically 2 later in the game. more heavy industry and armaments equals more supplies and troops possible for just so much mass your unstoppable I thinks.

Anyway will see if I have to make the call on armaments or vehicles in the future so far its been all heavy industry and armaments evacuations with a couple factories from leningrad just in case.

(in reply to Pelton)
Post #: 24
RE: Pelton (GHC) vs chaos45 T-6 - 5/30/2015 5:12:36 AM   
M60A3TTS

300-320 arms is adequate. Save the trucks if you can. That 100% only lasts for 6 months. A saved truck factory produces to the end of the game and you need trucks even in winter 42-43 as the LL trucks don't make themselves felt until summer 43.

(in reply to chaos45)
Post #: 25
RE: Pelton (GHC) vs chaos45 T-6 - 5/30/2015 5:24:52 PM   
chaos45

Well its a moot point now he managed to lock down Stalino/Kharkov on turn 11. He still hasnt takent them yet but as strong as panzer divisions are I cant push a stack of them away.

Anyway turn 11 down, very heavy fighting continues south of leningrad, the best the Soviet union has to offer in field once more holds a critical hex and manages to counterattack yet again and push the fascists back from the gates of leningrad. The skies over the port of leningrad are daily full of fascist bombers but they are now being met by a hail of AA fire from our newly raised PVO AA brigade and airfield AA batteries. As well as the best pilots in the Soviet union reports are of several newly minted Soviet aces over the last couple weeks

Again really need to fix the attached AA units at the city not defending the port....they dont fire a single shot....and after all the admin points that cost Im abit annoyed. As I stupidly pulled those from another city and put them at the port and now they dont fire so i effectively have an AA regiment doing nothing for the rest of the war.

In the Center he drives forward pocketing almost a full Soviet Army however the brave Soldiers of the western front rally forward and open a route to the encircled troops to begin moving out of. Unless we get mud on turn 12 he will reclose the pocket but it will delay him, plus it looks like at least 3 divisions will make it out clear. The line is currently being held at Rhzev and about 40 miles to the west of Moscow, with it moving more westward as you go south. So not to unhappy as long as the weather someday helps out lol. Also got a load of fresh divisions this turn so the Soviet lines should thicken up even more next turn as they all reach the front.

At Kharkov and Stalino disaster stikes as an apparently incompentent Soviet division command lets the facists take the city hex in the middle of the STalino city complex area. This effectively shuts down factor evacuation there as I cant dislodge a panzer division from a city hex. Was amazed it fell to one attack on the move...as it was lvl 1 or 2 fort with a CV 3 division in a city. The Commander was promptly dealt with. At Kharkov the fascists lunge forward once more breaking forts and woods terrain with little effort to get adjacent to the city and stopping factory evacuation. A massive counterattack is launched but a full German stack in the woods proves impossible to dislodge and Kharkov is closed down. So a sad day in the south but we fight on happy that we have gotten out as much as we did and the factories will keep producting until they are completely cut off at least.

A quick question ill also ask in the forums but whats the reasoning for no factory evac once your just in a Zoc? Historically they were evacuating factories at times under fire from German units yet in the game its like ohh Germans show up cant move anything. I could understand if the rail lines out of the city are zoc'd but if all they have is a zoc on the city and all rail lines are open you really should be able to keep moving stuff out.

(in reply to M60A3TTS)
Post #: 26
RE: Pelton (GHC) vs chaos45 T-6 - 5/30/2015 6:50:54 PM   
Pelton

quote:

Well its a moot point now he managed to lock down Stalino/Kharkov on turn 11. He still hasnt takent them yet but as strong as panzer divisions are I cant push a stack of them away.

Anyway turn 11 down, very heavy fighting continues south of leningrad, the best the Soviet union has to offer in field once more holds a critical hex and manages to counterattack yet again and push the fascists back from the gates of leningrad. The skies over the port of leningrad are daily full of fascist bombers but they are now being met by a hail of AA fire from our newly raised PVO AA brigade and airfield AA batteries. As well as the best pilots in the Soviet union reports are of several newly minted Soviet aces over the last couple weeks

Again really need to fix the attached AA units at the city not defending the port....they dont fire a single shot....and after all the admin points that cost Im abit annoyed. As I stupidly pulled those from another city and put them at the port and now they dont fire so i effectively have an AA regiment doing nothing for the rest of the war.

In the Center he drives forward pocketing almost a full Soviet Army however the brave Soldiers of the western front rally forward and open a route to the encircled troops to begin moving out of. Unless we get mud on turn 12 he will reclose the pocket but it will delay him, plus it looks like at least 3 divisions will make it out clear. The line is currently being held at Rhzev and about 40 miles to the west of Moscow, with it moving more westward as you go south. So not to unhappy as long as the weather someday helps out lol. Also got a load of fresh divisions this turn so the Soviet lines should thicken up even more next turn as they all reach the front.

At Kharkov and Stalino disaster stikes as an apparently incompentent Soviet division command lets the facists take the city hex in the middle of the STalino city complex area. This effectively shuts down factor evacuation there as I cant dislodge a panzer division from a city hex. Was amazed it fell to one attack on the move...as it was lvl 1 or 2 fort with a CV 3 division in a city. The Commander was promptly dealt with. At Kharkov the fascists lunge forward once more breaking forts and woods terrain with little effort to get adjacent to the city and stopping factory evacuation. A massive counterattack is launched but a full German stack in the woods proves impossible to dislodge and Kharkov is closed down. So a sad day in the south but we fight on happy that we have gotten out as much as we did and the factories will keep producting until they are completely cut off at least.

A quick question ill also ask in the forums but whats the reasoning for no factory evac once your just in a Zoc? Historically they were evacuating factories at times under fire from German units yet in the game its like ohh Germans show up cant move anything. I could understand if the rail lines out of the city are zoc'd but if all they have is a zoc on the city and all rail lines are open you really should be able to keep moving stuff out.

The reason your high CV stacks are breaking easyer now is because my core infantry morale is increasing turn by turn with each victory and your goes negative.

I been grinding you down the last 5 turns, you recievied 65 fresh divisions plus replacements and you OOB has been basicly static +40k. Morale is of The Battle Field I been farming that also.

The next 5 turns you only get 44 and the last 10 are your turn 17 which basicly means nothing on my side so 34. I have 13 divisions pocketed of which 1 might live for a turn, with another 10-20 ready for the taking next turn.

The city dropped to a hasty attack because all my panzer divisions are 85+ morale with most being 90+. You will also start seeing other units losing battles along parts of the line that for a turn or two seem worthless. But these morale farming attacks start adding up over time for me and become negitives for you.

What seemed like safe stacks a few turns ago start dropping like that 69 CV stack

Throwing good money after bad is never a good thing.

Politics have no place in military thinking.

WitE-----32-5-9
GHC WitW-15-1-0

(in reply to chaos45)
Post #: 27
RE: Pelton (GHC) vs chaos45 T-6 - 5/30/2015 6:54:09 PM   
Pelton

Turn 7 GHC Armaments: 97,000 Manpower: 24,000 VP: 167

HQBUs used: 1 AGN/ 1 AGC/ 1 AGS
Armament Pts. Destroyed = 12
Heavy Industry Destroyed = 9
Factories:
Corp:
Divisions:
Brigades:
SU:
AP total:
Stavka KIA: 1,172,000 Stavka OOB: 4,358,000
AGN drives for Leningrad and again very high CV in this area.

Attachment (1)

WitE-----32-5-9
GHC WitW-15-1-0

(in reply to Pelton)
Post #: 28
RE: Pelton (GHC) vs chaos45 T-6 - 5/30/2015 6:55:38 PM   
Pelton

AGC setting the table the grinding begins, Morale is of The Battle Field

Attachment (1)

WitE-----32-5-9
GHC WitW-15-1-0

(in reply to Pelton)
Post #: 29
RE: Pelton (GHC) vs chaos45 T-8 - 5/30/2015 6:56:18 PM   
Pelton

AGS will also set the table, now that I can pocket to the north or south.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Pelton -- 5/30/2015 7:58:23 PM >

WitE-----32-5-9
GHC WitW-15-1-0

(in reply to Pelton)
Post #: 30
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> After Action Reports >> Pelton (GHC) vs chaos45 T-131 Russian Victory Page: [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI