Multi monitor problem

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Ridinroun

Multi monitor problem

Post by Ridinroun »

Hi all. I have a 3 monitor setup. I get black spaces over the information windows in AE. In them appears to be periods and hyphons or something. It's a pain to disable the surround to play AE. I have tried reducing my resolution to 1920x1080 so only one screen is being used but I still get the distortion on the info boxes. some are so bad you can't read it. Anyone else have this issue? Is there a fix?

Never mind. Right after I posted this, someone posted a problem they had and it turns out the answer to my problem was in the answer to his problem.
wdolson

RE: Multi monitor problem

Post by wdolson »

Do you have the -w (windowed mode) flag set? I have a two monitor setup with windowed mode and I have no problems.

Bill
WitP AE - Test team lead, programmer
Chris21wen

RE: Multi monitor problem

Post by Chris21wen »

ORIGINAL: wdolson

Do you have the -w (windowed mode) flag set? I have a two monitor setup with windowed mode and I have no problems.

Bill

I run like that. Full screen causes problems.

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”