28th Sentai -- where is it?

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Lowpe

28th Sentai -- where is it?

Post by Lowpe »

I am playing scenario six (basically scenario 1 with a historical first turn, starts Dec 8).

I have seen AARs where the 28th Sentai exists in Scenario 1, but for the life of me I can't find it in Scenario 6.

Is it formed by some screwy combinations?

I need help!

Many thanks....I think it may be a Squadron that changes name? I believe it might start as a recon?
Lowpe

RE: 28th Sentai -- where is it?

Post by Lowpe »

Nobody? No clue?

How about this, is there any way to find out what squadrons get renamed at a future date?

Is this perhaps in the editor? Which I have never used btw.[:)]
Barb

Post by Barb »

28th Sentai should be positioned somewhere in Manchuria as it started the war there as part of the 2nd Air Division with some Ki-15s Babs.
Lowpe

Post by Lowpe »

ORIGINAL: Barb

28th Sentai should be positioned somewhere in Manchuria as it started the war there as part of the 2nd Air Division with some Ki-15s Babs.

Many thanks! Confirms that it was a recon squadron at least.

I sure can't find it.[&:] I cycled thru all the recon plane squadrons at start in scenario 1 and 6 and no joy. Nothing at start forms up into the 28th, and nothing at start changes the name later to the 28th.

I think it is here somewhere, as I saw it in an Obvert AAR. It must come on later and then change the name, but I don't know how to find that.

Alfred

Post by Alfred »

In scenario 1 the 82 IF Chutai is renamed the 28th Sentai.  It starts off at Mutankiang flying the Ki-46-II Dinah.  It's scheduled upgrade is to the Ki-46-III Dinah.

Alfred
Lowpe

Post by Lowpe »

Thanks Alfred![&o]

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”