I'm seeking the help of experienced players as it seems I'm unable to invade a planet.
I suppose I forgot something essential but can't find what.
Thanks in advance for your suggestions
EDIT: the answer was: In the design, "Invasion" must not be set to "Do not invade"
Description of the problem:
Step1: my combat fleet jumps to the enemy planet and kills enemy spaceships
Step2: I bring a transport ship full of troops
Step3: I right-click the enemy planet to order the invasion
Consequence: nothing happens (just the "beep")
1) Generic information
- steam version of the game (18.104.22.168) Nothing in the beta changelog suggests that .11 or .12 would change a thing
- Playing : the Dhayut
- target : the human civilization (current relationship: at war)
2) my ship (size 298):
- Design: 2 basic space reactors, 1 command center, 4 corv. shields, 1 velocitydrive (racial hyperspace), 2 standard fuel, 2 direc thrusters, 4 hab modules, 4 life support, 8 prot thrusters, 16 std troop compartments.
- fuel remaining: ~35
3) troops inside my ship (2000/2080):
- 2*special forces
- 8*armored forces
4) planet I'm trying to invade
- continental planet (I don't think it matters for invasions, but I've already researched continental colonization)
- belongs to my enemy
- population: human 29M
- facilities: none
PS in case a dev reads this post: I really love your game.
< Message edited by Ronkhar -- 4/28/2015 2:11:34 PM >