7. 4 PLA IFVs are forgotten: the ZBD-03 Airborne IFV, the ZBD-04 IFV, the ZBD-05 Amphibious IFV and the ZBL-09 Wheeled IFV.
ZBD-04 IFV is basically a Type 97 IFV (also called ZBD-97) with minor improvements
ZBD-03 is the name of the ZLC-2000 airborne IFV latest version, basically is the same
ZBD-05 and ZBL-09 are included in the database
2. Two types of Type-96 tanks have been introduced with large numbers: the original Type-96, and Type-96A with ERA and improved optics. The "Type-96" entry in this database in fact resembles Type-96A.
3. Two maybe three types of Type-99 MBT have been revealed to the public. The "Type-99" entry in this database resembles the second type, but the third type(maybe "Type-99A"), first found in circa 2012, has some significant improvements.
Yes it is true but, as I had no more empty slots to continue adding equipment I prefer to chose an intermediate type, not the best but also not the worst type.
4.There are two kinds of Assault Gun now in PLA service: the PTL-02(100mm AT gun on ZSL-92 chassis) and ZTL-09(105mm AT gun on ZSL-09 chassis)
6. The PTZ-89 (usually referred as Tank-Destroyer) is still in active service and is still the backbone of many Anti-tank Units. Should not forget them.
8. PGZ-88, PGZ-95, PGZ-04 SPAAA, ZSD-89 APC, PLL-05 SP Mortar
9. PP-80 & PP-89 100mm Mortar
10. HQ-12, HQ-15 SPSAM
Yes all those equipment is missed, i dont have more empty slots
5. The Type-62 tanks still in service now have greatly improved optics and SLAT armor. Maybe should add an entry like "Type-62 Light Tank(Late)".
Is difficult to modelate slat armor in the game, maybe with reactive armor?
When i make the database i put most of the equipment of the WW1, all equipment of WW2, and all modern equipment expanded with latest equipment,but hopelessly left me without empty slots to continue adding equipment, so I prefer not to add equipment that is used in minor cuantities, and of course there are some equipment that I have forgotten.
I prefer not to eliminate more equipment of WW1 (is a period that i like) and WW2 (most of users love this period), but in order to add more equipment i would have to eliminate specific equipment and would have to return to the original system database for some equipment (for example Leopard 1/2/3/4/5 to Leopard early/late or T-72A/B/AV/BV to T-72 improved/late) or eliminate equipment that is made in minor quantities (like romanian TR-125)or not to distinguish between early/late for some WW2 aircrafts).
Thanks for the clarification, China is a superpower and all equipment that you say must be included in a next database version.