Okay, let me get this straight.

Sovereignty: Crown of Kings is a turn-based fantasy strategy game for the PC. It offers a intuitive yet deep province system, allowing you to raise armies, conduct diplomacy, scout enemy battle lines, rally heroes to your banner, send them on quests, cast spells and go to war. In Sovereignty, the player chooses one of 35 Realms in a bid for dominance of the map. Play is conducted in a series of turns as a single player game. Each Realm has a unique culture and history, which translates directly into different play-styles. Each realm has its own mix of unit types and spell trees. Their diplomatic relations, economies and histories vary. A player may choose a new realm and experience the game in a very different way. Fantasy heroes, troops, races and spells complement the rise to power.
JWW

Okay, let me get this straight.

Post by JWW »

I can buy the game now under early access and play it with a steam key. I am getting a discount over the price when the final version of the game comes out. I will get a free copy of the Matrix version of the final game when it comes out, de-coupled from Steam. And I don't have to play the game at all on early access. I have been interested in this game but am deeply involved in a couple of other games right now and don't want to play Sovereignty at the moment. Do I need to register the early access game with Steam? Is there anything I need to do besides buying the early access version? Thanks.
VPaulus

RE: Okay, let me get this straight.

Post by VPaulus »

ORIGINAL: JW

I can buy the game now under early access and play it with a steam key. I am getting a discount over the price when the final version of the game comes out. I will get a free copy of the Matrix version of the final game when it comes out, de-coupled from Steam. And I don't have to play the game at all on early access. I have been interested in this game but am deeply involved in a couple of other games right now and don't want to play Sovereignty at the moment.
Exactly.
ORIGINAL: JW
Do I need to register the early access game with Steam? Is there anything I need to do besides buying the early access version? Thanks.
No need to register on Steam. :)
JWW

Post by JWW »

Thanks. Buying it today.
Rosseau

Post by Rosseau »

Working through the tutorial, but I am impressed so far. Also, highly moddable.

Return to “Sovereignty: Crown of Kings”