Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Open Propaganda: V&M (J) VS M (A)

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> After Action Reports >> Open Propaganda: V&M (J) VS M (A) Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Open Propaganda: V&M (J) VS M (A) - 3/23/2015 2:57:01 PM   
1EyedJacks

Just an open link for propaganda between us. If others feel a bit snarky and want to join in that's cool but please keep any comments good-natured.

Radio Broadcast, April 18, 1942 - Tokyo Mike:

Good morning allied fanboyz,

How are you today? Are you surprised that Soerakarta has been liberated by the mighty Imperial Army's armored forces in Java? We are so glad that you chose not to try and defend this base. It is better for the people of Java, who willingly wish to join the Co-Prosperity Sphere, that their lives not be interrupted by the sins of war. And to that end we offer the following for the allied troops at Batavia that are listening to today's broadcast: Please consider laying down your arms and surrendering! War is such a terrible thing and we do not wish to bring the burden of your loss to your families. If you will lay down your arms and surrender we will move you to internment camps, much like those you use in the United States for your good honest citizens of Japanese decent. you will be fed and clothed and kept until such time as your leadership realizes the folly of their ways and accepts the just creation of the Japanese Co-Prosperity Sphere. Everyone wants to have a prosperous life - yes? You have your Americas and have expanded according to your western doctrine and we are so far away from your homeland. Surely it makes sense for us to be left alone and work together in prosperity, free of manipulation from the Dutch and England - yes?

We offer you the opportunity to join us in a journey to peace between our governments. We want you to be able to journey home in peace. While you think over our kind proposition to end the conflict in Batavia we would like to play a song for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2w93nKO4zU

< Message edited by 1EyedJacks -- 3/23/2015 3:58:45 PM >

TTFN,

Mike
Post #: 1
RE: Open Propaganda: V&M (J) VS M (A) - 3/23/2015 3:52:02 PM   
ny59giants

quote:

mighty Imperial Army's armored forces
Nothing but a bunch of tankettes. Wait until they see Shermans!!

quote:

the allied troops at Batavia
Battling Bastards of Batavia!!

So, you want to have a battle of wits?? Psych Ops?? Bring it!!

(in reply to 1EyedJacks)
Post #: 2
RE: Open Propaganda: V&M (J) VS M (A) - 3/23/2015 3:58:16 PM   
jwolf

Heh. This sounds great. Tokyo Rose vs. Rosie the Riveter? My money is on the strong arm over the strong mouth. But keep it up, guys.

(in reply to ny59giants)
Post #: 3
Oh Batavia! - 3/28/2015 6:17:12 PM   
1EyedJacks

Oh Batavia!

Attachment (1)

TTFN,

Mike

(in reply to jwolf)
Post #: 4
Oh Batavia x2 - 3/29/2015 8:51:07 PM   
1EyedJacks

To: Allied Commander, Batavia

Right now we are targeting your runways but you can see the experience and expertise of our Imperial Japanese Army pilots by the systematic precision-bomb strike of your airfields. You have three days to surrender or I'll be forced to have my air wings begin targeting your ground troops. Please surrender - you are cut off from retreat and your supplies are dwindling.

Don't make me hurt you.

Attachment (1)

TTFN,

Mike

(in reply to 1EyedJacks)
Post #: 5
RE: Open Propaganda: V&M (J) VS M (A) - 3/29/2015 10:54:38 PM   
1EyedJacks

Radio Broadcast, April 22, 1942 - Tokyo Mike:

Hello Allied troops at Batavia,

Have you noticed the bombing attacks against your airfields? They look like a string of pearls laid out on your runway. And you see your fellows at Soerabaja will fly to Serambang and attack non-aggressive merchant ships but they won't defend your base. Nor do they bring you supplies or try to air-lift you to safety. Your fellows have abandoned you! I think it's safe to say that if your leaders and fellow soldiers in Soerabaja have forsaken you then you owe them nothing. Certainly you don't owe them your lives? Surrender and we will be merciful.

Now, as you think through the logic and truth of our words we give you some music from Mr. Glenn Miller, titled "A string of Pearls."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQUljW_s50I

TTFN,

Mike

(in reply to 1EyedJacks)
Post #: 6
RE: Oh Batavia x2 - 3/29/2015 11:01:43 PM   
ny59giants

To: Japanese Commander, Semarang

NUTS!!

OT - we have over 20k in supplies and almost all troops now have over 50% experience in an urban hex. We don't have aircraft here, so bomb the AF all you want.

(in reply to 1EyedJacks)
Post #: 7
RE: Oh Batavia x2 - 3/29/2015 11:27:06 PM   
John 3rd

Get 'em. KILL them! Run 'em through the ground!!!

Member: Treaty, Reluctant Admiral and Between the Storms Mod Team.

Reluctant Admiral Mod:
https://sites.google.com/site/reluctantadmiral/

(in reply to ny59giants)
Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> After Action Reports >> Open Propaganda: V&M (J) VS M (A) Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI