Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Supplies are low

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> The War Room >> Supplies are low Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Supplies are low - 3/5/2015 11:51:25 AM   
zulu354

Hi folks.
I bought the gane some weeks ago and actually I am in a Campaign 1941 on German side. In turn 16 already my troops are at the gates of Leningrad, Smolensk and a bit behind and along the Dnepr. Kiev is already in my hand and the gates of Crimea are taken by Axis Minors and a small amount of German divisions. However, since turn 7 or 8 my motorized and panzer divisions suffer from a fuel shortage. The FDBs build as hell to get the railways working again and are pretty successfull with it. I try to support my troops via air drop but I can't get enough fuel to them to being it up to 100%. It take me up to two or three turns, to make a hasty attack, not to mention aboit a delibirate one.
So, main queation is,how to get fuel to my troops? And now even my infantry divisions beginn to suffer from supply shortage. I don't get enough goods to them...apart from this,I don't get a footstep ovwr the Dnepr successfully... :-/
Post #: 1
RE: Supplies are low - 3/5/2015 12:28:27 PM   
morvael

Are you using FBD units to rebuild several rail lines to reach deep into Soviet Union and keeping your HQs within 25 hexes / 100 MP of the railheads?

(in reply to zulu354)
Post #: 2
RE: Supplies are low - 3/5/2015 12:39:04 PM   
zulu354

I go into the deep with FDBs. One string to each concentration of troops and after this, as now my frontline is stuck, I build second string or cross connection. HQs now should bebin 25 hex range to railway. My Panzerkorps HQs may had a larger distance, bbt now the rails are repaired up to the frontline.

(in reply to morvael)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> The War Room >> Supplies are low Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI