Russian truck based anti ship missile?

Take command of air and naval assets from post-WW2 to the near future in tactical and operational scale, complete with historical and hypothetical scenarios and an integrated scenario editor.

Moderator: MOD_Command

Swedelicious

Russian truck based anti ship missile?

Post by Swedelicious »

I am looking for a russian truck (or any vehicle, really) based anti ship missile to add to a scenario set in 2018. I can't find any with Google or Wikipedia. Anyone know if any such thing do exist IRL and in the game?
Coiler12

RE: Russian truck based anti ship missile?

Post by Coiler12 »

ORIGINAL: Swedelicious

I am looking for a russian truck (or any vehicle, really) based anti ship missile to add to a scenario set in 2018. I can't find any with Google or Wikipedia. Anyone know if any such thing do exist IRL and in the game?

There's the SSC-5, with an ultra-fast, ultra-dangerous Yakhont. There's the SSC-6, with the Harpoon/Exocet-esque Kh-35, and even though it's extremely antiquated by this point, the SSC-3 launching the classic Styx missile.
Swedelicious

RE: Russian truck based anti ship missile?

Post by Swedelicious »

ORIGINAL: Coiler12
There's the SSC-5, with an ultra-fast, ultra-dangerous Yakhont. There's the SSC-6, with the Harpoon/Exocet-esque Kh-35, and even though it's extremely antiquated by this point, the SSC-3 launching the classic Styx missile.

Awesome! Thanks a lot!

Return to “Command: Modern Operations series”