ORDER TIMING // ORDER DELAY BUG

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Flashpoint

ivanov

ORDER TIMING // ORDER DELAY BUG

Post by ivanov »

I delayed movement orders for the Tunguska unit, so it was supposed to arrive to the waypoint #1 at 1402hrs, which is the last minute of the order cycle. During the turn resolution, it seems that the unit ignored the order delay and moved rapidly to the waypoint #2 where it got overrun by an Abrams company [X(]

subir imagenes

Has this issue been fixed in 2.09? The 2.09 "What's new" PDF, mentions in 2.14 fixing of the game timing glitch, but it seems that it talks only about the orders that don't get executed, not the orders that get executed too fast ( probably due to ignoring the order delay ). Or am I wrong?

When the 2.09 will be released or can I get it already? This issue is driving me crazy and I will probably quit playing until I get the new patch.
Lest we forget.
cbelva

RE: ORDER TIMING // ORDER DELAY BUG

Post by cbelva »

I just ran a test using the 2.09 beta and didn't see a problem with the orders delay. Of course this was just one test and I will keep looking at it tomorrow. There is a public 2.09 beta that should be released very soon to those with registered games in the members area. You are free to try it at your own risk when it is released, hopefully very soon.
Charles Belva
On Target Simulations LLC
ivanov

Post by ivanov »

ORIGINAL: cbelva
There is a public 2.09 beta that should be released very soon to those with registered games in the members area. You are free to try it at your own risk when it is released, hopefully very soon.

I'm looking forward to it. The thing is, that not all the orders get corrupted, so I guess the issue is difficult to tackle. You'd need to play at least a full scenario to see if the things work well.
Lest we forget.
cbelva

Post by cbelva »

Good to know it is intermittent. If you have a saved game file that demonstrates it that would be very helpful.if you do let me know and you can either post it or send it to me.
Charles Belva
ivanov

Post by ivanov »

ORIGINAL: cbelva

Good to know it is intermittent. If you have a saved game file that demonstrates it that would be very helpful.if you do let me know and you can either post it or send it to me.

Could you tell me to which email address should I send the turn? I cannot upload it here since the file type is not supported. I've run the test again and it looks like the units ignore the order delays.
Lest we forget.
ivanov

Post by ivanov »

OK, a PM with the turn has been sent to you. Also to Cpn Darwin.
Lest we forget.
CapnDarwin

Post by CapnDarwin »

Got it. Moving thread to tech support for tracking.
OTS is looking forward to Southern Storm getting released!

Cap'n Darwin aka Jim Snyder

Return to “Tech Support”