Kharkov MD

Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: The German-Soviet War 1941-1945 is a turn-based World War II strategy game stretching across the entire Eastern Front. Gamers can engage in an epic campaign, including division-sized battles with realistic and historical terrain, weather, orders of battle, logistics and combat results.

The critically and fan-acclaimed Eastern Front mega-game Gary Grigsby’s War in the East just got bigger and better with Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: Don to the Danube! This expansion to the award-winning War in the East comes with a wide array of later war scenarios ranging from short but intense 6 turn bouts like the Battle for Kharkov (1942) to immense 37-turn engagements taking place across multiple nations like Drama on the Danube (Summer 1944 – Spring 1945).

Moderators: Joel Billings, elmo3, Sabre21

typhoon

Kharkov MD

Post by typhoon »

I remember reading a post or some advice long ago not to use the Kharkov military district as this H.Q disbands which tends to mess up the organisation. Is this memory correct and does the advice still hold true using the latest Beta.
Chris21wen

RE: Kharkov MD

Post by Chris21wen »

ORIGINAL: typhoon

I remember reading a post or some advice long ago not to use the Kharkov military district as this H.Q disbands which tends to mess up the organisation. Is this memory correct and does the advice still hold true using the latest Beta.

It's static and a way from the front to start with so giving it any units is not something I'd do. When Kiev is captured it is renamed the Southern Ural MD and moves to Chkalov and I assume that anything attached to it will stay attached. I don't attach anything and transfer everything else.

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series”