I'd prefer to see enhanced graphics, and more variation in said graphics. Additionally, a larger choice of terrain types to chose from.
Terrain - I'd like to see spring and autumn (fall) as well as summer and winter.
Make railways able to support trains (standard and armoured) limited to railway tracks.
I like the idea of tunnels and trenches (not just sandbag emplacements)
The OOB system needs a major overhaul:
- more units, so that most of a nations units can be covered
- choice of mount location when placing weapons on a unit, e.g bow, co-axial, turret etc.
- an organic method of mounting multiple weapons to the same location
- more weapon mounts and unit classes, so for example a BB purchased for fire support gets each turret of it's primary and secondary guns from one broadside
- small arms have more appropriate ammunition names (e.g ball, AP, tracer)
- vehicles have transport capacity (number of men carried) and tow capacity (weight of equipment that can be towed). AT, AA, Artillery etc. have weights to establish if they can be towed (reduces the confusion that 106 capacity means a size 1 AA gun and up to 6 men yet not 10 men for example)