1. General prestige. Winning not only give points for a nation, but increase a general prestige.
2. Better support for multiple theater, each theater consist of left army, center army, and right army.
Each army has three division that could face a battle at the same period of time (army resource should be distributed between division).
3. The battle in a sector between opposing division, each has 3 brigade commander (left, center, and right brigade) which is the current SPWAW commander. A sector has 3 battle map (or better, 9 map), the center is where the force meet, and rear map behind each player. When loose a battle with force intact, a new battle will start on the rear map of the loosing side. Player could emulate an arranged withdrawal under fire as Rommel, Zhukov, and Manstein tried to do, while the side with advantage has to try to eliminate enemy force. Multiplayer 3 vs 3.
4. The battle map should be large enough, with escape hex that could be blocked. Having all escape hex blocked by enemy will increase suppression for regular troops.
5. Option for:
a. Objective based movement per company (line movement), per platoon, per section.
b. Auto shooting, where all units will shoot its weapons: weapons free, or shoot only when attacked.
c. Artillery in support for a unit will provide fire support automatically, with options: fire in front of unit (for advancing), fire to protect retreat, and request fire support to attacking enemy.
6. Artillery menu, without bugs, for win10 and Core i7, or simply release the source code :-D