Philadelphia experiment??

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Jellicoe

Philadelphia experiment??

Post by Jellicoe »

Only this time run at Guam

Babes lite A with extended map vs ai.
February 45

Lexington and Saratoga came out of refit and disappeared from the map!! Not in the sunk list, and couldn't locate with the ship search button.

Is this a bug, have I done something stupid (most likely reason) or have they gone through the same wormhole that the USS Nimitz went through in that film whose name escapes me.

I think a bunch of DEs also disappeared from Pearl at the same. Time when ostensibly going into refit
wdolson

RE: Philadelphia experiment??

Post by wdolson »

Click the View Ships Under Repair at the bottom of the ship list screen at Pearl. If the only ships under repair are going through refit, they won't show up on the repair organization screen. This is a quick of the UI that hopefully will be fixed someday.

Bill
WitP AE - Test team lead, programmer

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”