political standing question

Empires in Arms is the computer version of Australian Design Group classic board game. Empires in Arms is a seven player game of grand strategy set during the Napoleonic period of 1805-1815. The unit scale is corps level with full diplomatic options

Moderator: MOD_EIA

Agathosdaimon

political standing question

Post by Agathosdaimon »

Hi
i am wondering how do i increase political standing - it seems that anything i do just sends it in the opposite direction, unless i just spend each turn doing absolutely nothing, and being that war is part of the game, it seems undesirable to ever actually start a war so what does one do? I did just start a war with prussia for someting to do but will i increase the ps if i do take land? and can i just conquer poland for the heck of it as they seem to just do nothing
pzgndr

RE: political standing question

Post by pzgndr »

15.15 Political Point Chart in the manual lists all of the actions that increase or decrease PS. Winning battles and wars helps; losing battles and wars hurts. And more. Also, if you choose to have economic manipulation you can make some PS adjustments during the economic phases. There's a lot you can do (or not do) to affect your PS.
Bill Macon
Empires in Arms Developer
Strategic Command Developer

Return to “Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815”