World War Three 1946

Post new mods and scenarios here.

Moderator: doomtrader

Hairog

World War Three 1946

Post by Hairog »

By golly I think I got it. I'm working on a scenario where Stalin attacks in May, 1946.

A few challenges remain.

Anyway to make a new unit to represent a SAM based on the Wasserfal V3 rocket?

Anyway to give a country reinforcements. I'd like to model the US getting all its planes/ships out of mothball status instead of having them rebuilt.
WW III 1946 Books
SC3 EAW WW Three 1946 Mod and Naval Mods
WarPlan and WarPlan Pac Alpha and Be
Hairog

RE: World War Three 1946

Post by Hairog »

Two steps forward and one step back.
I figured that no one would use the level one fighter in 1946 so I replaced it with a Wasserfal SAM by increasing it's experience and making it very hard to kill, plus I shortened it range to one hex. It seems to work well with taking one or two points off any bomber who tries and bomb near it.

Now for the steps back. I'm trying to make two impulses per month. No matter what I do it still does 1. I've changed the "info" file and the "consts" and still get only one per month. To make matters worse it jumps from May 1, 1946 to July 1, 1946 every time.

Otherwise this scenario is a hoot with the USSR taking most of Western Europe but the NATO allies making a comeback if they play their cards right.

I need some help if anyone is listening.

Thnx
WW III 1946 Books
Hairog

Post by Hairog »

Sure is lonely in here.
WW III 1946 Books
Nimrod 9th

Post by Nimrod 9th »

You're not alone in here. I'm just hidding in the shadows. I check this forum 3 or 4 times a week. Just can't help you with your questions. Also, not interested in the '46 scen. I honestly wish you good luck. This game has/had just great potential. An update or two on AI and a convey bug and this would be an outstanding simple straight forward WWII game.
Hairog

Post by Hairog »

Thanks Nimrod. The scenario subject is not really important to solving these problems. It could benefit any modder and reawaken interest in the game. Slitherine did go to the trouble of getting it on Steam. You would think that they would then support it or why bother?
WW III 1946 Books

Return to “Mods and Scenarios”