Any chance of a new Commander Napoleon at War ever occurring

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Agathosdaimon

Any chance of a new Commander Napoleon at War ever occurring

Post by Agathosdaimon »

Just wondering if this could ever happen - altough the dev for the first one has disappeared, surely a new one could just be made using the same engine as Commander the Great War. I say this because i really Commander Napoleon at War had a cool casual play style and great artwork too - would i be alone in wanting to see a newer version of this? could this ever be a possibility?
regards
operating

RE: Any chance of a new Commander Napoleon at War ever occurring

Post by operating »

ORIGINAL: Agathosdaimon

Just wondering if this could ever happen - altough the dev for the first one has disappeared, surely a new one could just be made using the same engine as Commander the Great War. I say this because i really Commander Napoleon at War had a cool casual play style and great artwork too - would i be alone in wanting to see a newer version of this? could this ever be a possibility?
regards

FYI,

This quote was made by Lord Zimoa over at the CTGW forum, however it does not indicate what the new game will be..[;)]
Hi Bob,

We have no plans to work out CTGW, but our focus will be on a complete new Commander game in the future.

Cheers,

Tim
and one flew over the Cuckoos nest
Agathosdaimon

RE: Any chance of a new Commander Napoleon at War ever occurring

Post by Agathosdaimon »

oh cool, well that would be great if it was Napoleon but it could be anything i suppose - though the format of the game being really only ever war focussed means it can only work best for times of large scale total war. If they did the age of Frederick the Great i would be happy too

Return to “General Discussion”