Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

[FIXED + FIXED v1.07] Two bugs same file

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations >> Tech Support >> [FIXED + FIXED v1.07] Two bugs same file Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
[FIXED + FIXED v1.07] Two bugs same file - 12/26/2014 9:29:00 PM   
AlexGGGG

I got a funny save file with two problems simultaneously; I have also included scenario file and delta ini file, just in case.

as you open the file, there are two blue ships and an enemy sub.

Problem 1, ASROC just dropping its torpedo-missiles overboard instead of launching them.

1. Select DDG7 Wilson,
2. It has 1x RUR-5A mod 3 ASROC RTT (Mk44)
3. Click Shift+F1 and target a sub,
4. allocate that 1x ASROC,
5. and click RESUME to start game.

See Wilson just dropping ASROC overboard. No launch occurs, torpedo just drops around Wilson. Also number of available ASROCs drops to 0 indicating the ASROC is indeed spent. You will also note there are already a couple of Mk44s in the water around Wilson, they come from my previous attempts.

Using Ctrl+E to drop targets before attacking clears the problem.

Problem 2.

DD 727 De Haven has a helo stuck on it.
I have selected a helo (Dash #1) to launch maybe an hour ago, game time.
It is "Waiting for taxiway/elevator" for all that time; the countdown to launch slowly ticks down and now it has 1 second remaining. however, the helo does not launch after one second elapses, it is still waiting. The ship has some damage, but the Pad and Hangar are listed operational, and no elevator is listed at all.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by emsoy -- 12/28/2014 5:57:17 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Two bugs same file - 12/28/2014 1:36:31 AM   
mikmykWS

Thanks.

First issue I was able to replicate with your file but not a fresh scenario so something very specific. I did notice you may have modified a mount etc. Do you remember what you might have done? I want to be able to replicate so we can help the guys figure out what exactly caused it.

Second issue we'll take a look at.

Thanks!

Mike

(in reply to AlexGGGG)
Post #: 2
RE: Two bugs same file - 12/28/2014 2:49:00 PM   
AlexGGGG

You mean the scenario file?

I recall at some time aiming ASROC at aimpoint (BOL Ctrl+F1) but nothing else out of ordinary.

The scenario file I did attach, and I never opened either scenario file, or save file, in scenEdit. So, no way i can modify a mount? Not sure even how to do that?

I have also referred scenario author to have a look, to see if may he did something with it? I certainly dont.

(in reply to mikmykWS)
Post #: 3
RE: Two bugs same file - 12/28/2014 3:49:07 PM   
Mgellis

I did make a few changes, but mostly it was adding things to magazines. I think the only "major" change I made was to add sensors (binoculars) to the artillery group on shore. The .ini file actually looks like a few other things were changed that I don't remember...I'm not sure I did a deep rebuild of the scenario, so I'm not sure when that would have happened. Odd. Do you think I should delete the .ini file and then create a new one from the scenario in its current (final?) form?

(in reply to AlexGGGG)
Post #: 4
RE: Two bugs same file - 12/29/2014 12:13:08 AM   
mikmykWS

Ok thanks guys. I think we got it but will need you to check at 1.07's release. No date set yet but you know how we are.

Mike

(in reply to Mgellis)
Post #: 5
RE: Two bugs same file - 12/29/2014 12:53:48 AM   
Mgellis

quote:

ORIGINAL: mikmyk

Ok thanks guys. I think we got it but will need you to check at 1.07's release. No date set yet but you know how we are.

Mike

I'm happy to check, but someone will probably have to remind me when 1.07 is released. :)

(in reply to mikmykWS)
Post #: 6
RE: Two bugs same file - 12/29/2014 9:20:21 PM   
AlexGGGG

Thanks a lot, will check eventually.

(in reply to Mgellis)
Post #: 7
RE: Two bugs same file - 2/20/2015 8:27:21 PM   
AlexGGGG

As of 1.07 RC 1, build 673,

still same issue with the same save file. Both issues actually. I am thinking the save file is unusable (that is, once ASROC got its rocket engine stolen, and this is saved in the save file, and now the same file will never ever fly ASROC any more)?

(in reply to AlexGGGG)
Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations >> Tech Support >> [FIXED + FIXED v1.07] Two bugs same file Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI